My charlie

Alastor sat by Charlie's hospital bed. It had been almost a year since the big battle, and he was missing his wife more than ever.

Charlie was stable, but some doctors where recommending he pull the plug, but he refused. Charlie made a promise, alastor had been with Charlie for forever. She never went back on her promises.

"Dad, moxxies here." Abigor said. Alastor nodded and got up to see his friend. Alastor made his way down to the throne room and saw moxxie and Zim waiting for him. "Good to see you moxxie." Alastor said and made his way over.

Moxxie nodded and Lizzie came down. "Zim!" Lizzie said excitedly. "Lizzie!" Zim called back. The two ran over to each other and high fived and ran up to lizzies room.

"So how are you guys?" Moxxie asked. Alastor let out a little sad deer noise. "I'm just hoping she'll wake up. How are you and Millie?" Alastor asked. Moxxie beamed. "I'm going to be a father again." Moxxie said. Alastor's eyes widened and he laughed with joy.

"Your kidding!" Alastor said. Moxxie shook his head no. Alastor smiled him his signature smile and shook moxxies hand. "You told Zim yet?" Alastor asked and Moxxie shook his head no. "You know kids, gonna be asking how it happened, so I'm letting Millie tell him."

Abigor came rushing down the stairs. "Dad it's mom she's-" Abigor wasn't even able to finish before alastor was sprinting up the stairs.

Alastor kicked down the door to where Charlie was being held. He rushed over to the bed, but found nothing wrong. Abigor came rushing in behind him. "dad I swear to grandpa I saw her finger move!" Abigor promised.

Lucifer than appeared. "I was summoned?" He asked. Abigor put on a nervous sweat. "Nope you wherent I swear to Lilith!" Abigor accidentally let slip. Now his grandmother appeared. "AHEM." Lilith warned.

Alastor chuckled and brought his attention back to Charlie and he squeezed her hand. Alastor gasped, her finger moved! "Lucifer her finger moved!" Alastor said. Lucifer and Lilith rushed over and Abigor went to go and get everyone.

Alastor for the first time ever in his life mumbled a prayer under his breath. Lucifer gave him a look, "your praying?!" He asked. Alastor looked to the side. "Anything that helps me get my Charlie back." He said.

Alastor looked back at Charlie, who's eyes blinked, Abigor came back with everyone just in time to see his mother open her eyes. Lizzie clung to zims arm. "She's awake..." Adrien said through tears.

Charlie blinked her eyes open and coughed a bit. "Ugh what happened?" Charlie asked. She looked around and saw everyone's shocked faces. "What's going on? I've only been out for a few days come on guys." Charlie said.

Lucifer looked at his daughter since he could tell alastor was at a loss for words. "Charlotte you've been out for a year..." Lucifer explained. Charlie's eyes widened. "Wait your kidding!" Charlie said. "Sorry Charlie, where not kidding. It's been a full year since the battle." Moxxie explained.

Charlie gasped. What made her be out for so long? "Mom!" The triplets cried. Charlie looked over and tears spilled from her eyes. "Kids!" Charlie opened her arms and the triplets jumped into her arms.

"Please don't ever leave us again!" Adrien begged. "We'll be good we promise!" Abigor promised. "Well never argue again just please don't go!" Lizzie cried. Charlie's tears fell on there hair and they just hugged her tight. "I'm never letting go of you!" Adrien said. Charlie laughed and kissed there heads than realized something. "Wait where's arrow?" Charlie asked.

Lizzie explained that he was napping, and after the kids climbed off the bed she was bombarded with hugs from her parents. "Charlotte don't you ever do that again!" Lucifer said while tears spilled from his eyes. "We missed you so much!!" Lilith cried. Charlie chuckled and hugged her parents.

They separated, than alastor came into the room holding arrow. He set arrow down on Charlie's lap and arrow climbed up and fell asleep on Charlie's stomach. "Oh my baby..." Charlie cooed and picked him up and held her son in her arms. He opened his eyes and said his first word.

"Dada!" He said. Everyone in the room gasped. They all figured mama would be his first word, not dada! Lucifer looked at alastor and at Charlie, and took arrow from Charlie, as he was bending down however he whispered into Charlie's ear "he's missed you." Lucifer said and gestured towards alastor and he ushered everyone expect the couple out.

Alastor stood there looking at his wife, not knowing what to say or do. "Charlie I..." he started but couldn't finish. Charlie smiled softly and patted the bed, signaling for him to sit. He did and Charlie grabbed his bow tie and held him close.

Charlie smashed her lips against his for first time in over a year. Alastor kissed her back and ran his fingers through her blond hair, which was all messy since it hadn't been brushed in a LONG while.

After they separated, alastor snickered. "You looked good as a dragon my dear." He informed, making Charlie blush. "Than how about you and the griffin?" She joked. Now alastor blushed, and Charlie once again pulled him in for a kiss.

"So honey, what'd I miss?"