11: Cared

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Hoseok was running through the corridors of the hospital to reach the room where Taehyung was kept. His eyes twitched a bit at the sign of the V.I.P room but he shrugged and entered the room where a doctor and a stranger were standing near Taehyung.

"How is he?" Hoseok asked but the other two males frowned in confusion.

"Um. I am Hoseok. The person you called. How is he?" He said sheepishly while moving towards Taehyung who was sleeping. He sighed in relief when he found no injuries on his body except for a purple-red bruise on his temple. He carefully caressed the skin near the bruise.

"He is fine. Just malnutrition. His body is really weak for unknown reasons. I think something is wrong... but I am not so sure about that till we run a number of tests to find out. Otherwise, he is fine and just needs care and rest." The doctor explained in a calm tone and Hoseok nodded but then his gaze fell on an unknown male standing on another side of the bed. He pointed his finger to investigate him.

"Oh.. he is the person who took Mr. Kim here. You can take him home once he wakes up." The doctor then left, leaving Hoseok and that boy with sleeping Taehyung.

"Hi. Don't worry my car didn't hit him. Thank God... I pulled on the brakes when he fell on the road. When I got him, he was so much pale. What's wrong with him?" The boy asked making Hoseok frown more deeply.

"He just skipped his meals. Well, thanks for your deed, you can go now, it's late." Hoseok said while sitting on a side chair. The other boy chuckled but left, maybe he was satisfied to see someone there.

Hoseok patted Taehyung's hair, feeling guilty that he should have made him eat something. After a little time, Taehyung woke up and they left the hospital as the younger didn't want to stay at the stinky place.

Once they entered the mansion, they met with an angry and furious Mafia Boss. Hoseok was holding Taehyung's arms to support his weak body and someone definitely didn't like that.

"Hi JK. Umm sorry, I didn't contact you because my phone's battery betrayed me.. as always." Hoseok muttered, moving towards Taehyung's room but Jungkook stomped in front of them. Hoseok was afraid that Jungkook might be angry with Taehyung so he pleaded with eyes as Taehyung was looking at the floor.

Jungkook sighed irritated before moving away and plopping on the couch in the living room. Hoseok mentally thanked and continued to move to Taehyung's room. After settling him on the bed, tugging the boy into fluffy blankets completely so that only his head was popping out of it, he left to take some food for him.

Taehyung was confused with the whole condition as he just remembered falling on the road and the screeching sound of a car... he looked at his hands and moved his legs to see any possible injuries but fortunately, there were none. He was happy but also hella confused, his groggy mind wasn't helping much. Soon Hoseok entered the room, placed some fruits on the nightstand, and left after receiving the order of Taehyung's favorite dish i.e. Japchae.

Taehyung closed his eyes, his hunger was long gone so he didn't bother to get up and eat fruits. He was about to drift into dreamland when his room's door was opened by Jungkook. He shot up on the bed in fear, sitting straight like nothing happened a few hours ago.

"Who told you to roam around?" Jk grumbled in a very stern tone, making Taehyung flinch.. he was afraid of looking at the dangerous male in front of him.

Jungkook deeply inhaled as Taehyung didn't answer but kept looking at the blankets on his lap... he was on verge of crying.. thoughts of punishment were shaking him. Jungkook sat on the bed while boring eyes on the petite frame of the boy, he hold up his chin and yanked it up with a tight grip. A small yelp left Taehyung's lips when he finally looked into Jungkook's eyes... red was clear, which means anger and danger.