Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

The brother's looked at the girl with pity,well except for cyclone who suddenly took her hands in his and stared at her [Eye color] orbs with determination.

[Name] was shocked by his sudden actions,

"C-cyclone?w-what are you-"She was cut off when the boy just smiled at her.

"Your majesty,"he started,his smile slowly Turning into a frown."You're not happy with us...?"

Her eyes widened,quickly retracting her hands and waving infront in denial.

"N-no!,It's not like that at all!-I mean...I am happy with you guys,i was hoping that father and mother would really be the ones to go camping with me,"

Thorn got in the conversation,He looked at you with puppy eyes,"But still..."And he started tearing up,You mentally Facepalm but nonetheless pulled the boy in for a hug.Thorn then looked at his brothers with a smug on his face.

Solar gasped and pointed a finger at him,

Thunderstorm's eyes widened,Quake just stared at the two of you,Mostly at thorn with a disbelief expression that made thorn's smug grow bigger.

Ice was currently holding blaze down,preventing him from laying a finger on the precious yet savage thorn that just did the unexpected.

"D...did he just?"said cyclone,Shock seen on his face.

You pat thorn's back,"I love being with you guys,ok?Everytime I'm with all of you,I'm more than happy...so please don't think that I'm not happy,It breaks my heart..."

>Timeskip<

[Name]'s POV

Destruction.

Dead bodies of innocent people,

The kingdom falling down,and burning into ashes.

"P-please!,Stop it!!"I shouted,Clutching my head as i looked at the scene in horror.My eyes filled with tears,I kept shouting but no one noticed me All of them were still fighting.

"Your majesty...!,Please come with me!"A hand then pulled me away from the scene,My arms instantly wrapped around the person's waist

"Make it stop!"I couldn't hold it anymore as i burst into crying,The person wrapped an arm around me and patted my head,

"It's going to be alright your majesty,Now let's get you to safety."I looked up to see Blaze,Whose face is covered with deep wounds.My [Eye color] eyes widened as i place a hand on his cheek,At first he flinched and winced in pain,But relaxed at my touch immediately.

"B-blaze..."

He gave me a small smile,Then gently placed a kiss on my forehead."Don't worry your majesty,I'm ok"

Before another word could come out of my mouth,I felt blaze getting heavier...

"H-huh?"My eyes once again widened when i feel a liquid on my hand,I looked at the hand.My eyes wide as saucers.

"B-blood?!"

I then heard a cough from blaze,and another one followed by him coughing out blood on the floor

I was so shocked that i couldn't even move,

He glanced at me,Tears started falling from my eyes once again.There was an arrow on his chest,

Blaze coughed out blood once again,He placed his hand on his back and forcefully pulled the arrow out as he yelped in pain before falling to the ground.

I caught him in time,as i placed his head on my lap.

"Blaze,Please hang in there!!,I'll get some-"But was cut off when he placed his index finger on my lips,Then cupped my cheek

"N-no need your majesty...I-i don't have much time left-Please take care of yourself,A carriage will pick you up,It'll take you somewhere safe,So please."I head his hand and cried,

"N-no!,Blaze please!Don't loose hope!,you're gonna make it- . . .please,"He shook his head and smiled.

"Your majesty,just remember that. . .I love you"

His hand that was on my cheek went numb,My heart stopped beating for a second,Along with my world shattering into pieces...

"BLAZE!!!!"I yelled,As i placed my forehead on his,with Tears streaming down my face.

My cries were interrupted by a carriage in front of me,There was a hooded man controlling it.

I quickly remembered what blaze said...I wanted to stay here,But sadly i can't.I kissed his cheek and stood up,And entered the carriage.

The carriage then started moving away from the horrifying scene.My eyes widening once i saw Thunderstorm and the other's,All of them were badly injured,

"Stop the carriage."

But it didn't

"Stop."

...

"I SAID STOP!"

But still,The hooded man doesn't seem to hear me so i tried breaking the door,I kicked it as hard as i can but no use.

"Why won't it open?!What's happening!"I started panicking,I looked back at scene and saw each of them getting killed right before my eyes.

I froze.

"No,no,no!,PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!"I yelled,My heart started racing uncontrollably.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Third Person's POV

"MAKE IT STOP!"Echoed across the forest,causing the others to wake up and look at the girl.

"Your majesty?!"Solar Rushed to your side,You were sweating and breathing heavily.All of them started worrying.

Quake started shaking you in a gentle manner,While the remaining ones surrounded you.

"PLEASE!"You shouted,as your eyes shot open.

[Name]'s POV

I started breathing heavily,I sat up and clutched my head.Tears streamed down my face,

"Your majesty what happened?"Blaze said,as he held my hand.Instead of speaking i hugged him

I couldn't bring myself to tell them what i dreamed about,Besides it's just a dream,Right?

'But what if that nightmare comes true?'

For the rest of the night they kept asking me about it,But i never bothered giving them an answer the happenings that just occurred in my dreams,They weren't random,could they even mean something?if they do then what do they mean?For now all i can say is that i should. . .

"Expect The Unexpected."