Part 6

After a week, Arnav got his report sheet he got good marks in all subjects except one, he know very well his dad is gonna scold him for his less marks on that subject. He was afraid to show his report sheet to his dad for signature. Eve he went home as always he will do naughty things but today he was calm and quiet. He was thinking how to show his report sheet to his dad, suddenly his clever mind got one mischievous idea. He went to his dad study room kept his report sheet on his study table and came.

Anand came from office and he got fresh, he asked about arnav to anusha, she replied may be he will be with khushi. Anusha gave coffee to anand and they were having some casual chats. Aft some time preethi came with khushi, anand asked her where is my crazy boy. Preethi said, I don't know I didn't see him till now after school also he didn't come to my home so only I came, khushi also asking him to play. Anand and anusha seeing theirr face each other, they called nani and anjali to ask about arnav but they also didn't see him. All started to search for him in whole house. Anusha started to cry, anand and preethi also worried. Nani is consoling anusha, anjali was looking at them blankly. Khushi was roaming in the house, she went to garden. No one noticed khushi all are thinking about arnav only. Shashi also came there by hearing the matter he too got panicked.

Khushi was roaming in the garden with her small walks, suddenly her gaze fixed on something which is different. She moved inside home, she was pulling her mom hand but no one didn't listen to her due to their condition. Khushi tried many times and her mom not ready to ask her. Khushi saw anjali and dragged her, anjali went with khushi, they moved to garden khushi showed her something. Anjali started to shout, Mom.. Dad... come fast. By hearing her scream they rushed to garden, anjali showed them, all are shocked and dumbfounded.