Part 1

She is waiting for him. Now time is 11'o clock. Still he not return to home. Daily she is waiting for him. After he eat only she will eat her food. He know very well about it but still he always come late to home.

her maaji sandya cross the living room. When she saw her she come and ask her

sandya: why you wait for him. you know about him very well. He always comes late to home that too in bad condition. Why you spoil your health waiting for him without sleeping. Please go and sleep.

woman: maaji don't say like that. You know very well about me. I always wait for him.

sandya: sorry beta because of me you spoil your life, now you are in this hell. I only marry you with him. I think after marriage he will be fine. But still he act like this.

women: maaji don't speak about it. I love him so that only I agree for this marriage. Don't worry he will come out of this one day. He is not bad man but this habbit only spoil him. now you go and take rest. Don't spoil your health.

sandya touch her cheek and went to room her room to sleep.

She is waiting some more time for him. calling bell rang. She hurrily went to open the door. When she opens the door a tall and handsome men standing with little shake in his body. He is not able to stand himself. She supports him and takes him to their room.

She take off his court and shoes. He is in his half-conscious. She come with his food and feed him. He stop her holding her hand. You eat food. I know you don't eat without me. come on eat it he feed her. She eat it. After feeding each other. They went to sleep. she make him lay in the bed. She lay beside him. after some minutes he pull her and hug her with that he trail kisses in her neck. She stop him not today please. Even though he is not conscious he always respect her. even in intimacy he always want to know whether she is ok or not. He stop his kisses. He just hugs her and went to sleep.

She know without her he won't sleep. Without hugging her he don't sleep peacefully. She also hugs him. In his sleep he murmured I love u khushi. She smile at him, kiss his forehead and went to sleep.