Special Chapters: 200 Votes

A/n: Just for reminder, starting Chapter 1 to this chapter, none of them are unbetaed yet so sorry for grammar.

On to the story!

~(X)~

Stare

That's what M/n had done after 5 minutes ago. The (H/c) haired male keep staring at his husband's ear on the top of his head where his husband, Alastor is reading some newspaper in living room. M/n had keeps staring at the ears of his husband for a while now and he decides to do a suicide mission; Touching Alastor's ear. M/n slowly walk, making his way towards the couch where Alastor had sit on while try not to make a noise. As soon as he reach the couch, right behind Alastor who seems unaware this, M/n slowly reach towards Alastor's ear.

But, before he touch the ear, M/n let out a yelp in surprise when he feel a hand grab his wrist before pull over the couch making M/n land right on Alastor's lap. "And what do you think you're doing, my dear~?" M/n heard Alastor ask and M/n slowly look up, to see Alastor stared at him in amused looks on his face making M/n blushed before quickly look away.

"U-Um....N-Nothing...?"

Alastor raised his brow, his smile still planted on his face and slowly leans his face towards M/n's face causing the said male try to back away but failed when Alastor had his hand holding his head, stopping him in progress. "My dear, you know what will happen if you telling lie, right~?" Alastor asks with his husky voice making M/n flustered at his voice before let out groan.

"Alright, fine. I want to touch your ear. There, happy? God, it's not fair that you're use that 'voice'." M/n huffed, and crossed his arm while looking away-more to avoid eye contact-from Alastor making Alastor chuckles.

"You can ask me you know?"

"Really? So....can I?"

Alastor chuckles more and letting M/n sit up and lean down his head, making easier for M/n to reach his ear. "Why yes, go ahead~" M/n keep staring at Alastor's ear and slowly reach it. And the room surrounds by the sound of Alastor's purr. Which this making M/n look surprise.

Wow, to think a deer demon can purr like a cat.

Alastor continue purrs as he put his head on M/n's shoulder, wrapping his arm around his husband's waist making M/n chuckled at his husband's clinginess. As M/n scratching Alastor's ear, he can't help but asked. "If you let me touch your ear, can I touch your tail?"

M/n feel Alastor tensed up and M/n raised his brow.

"Alastor?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, my love..."

M/n raised his brow as he smirks at his husband's nervousness and quickly push him to the sofa, pinned Alastor in progress. "D-Dear?" M/n snickered when he saw how pure red Alastor was.

"I know you're have tail! Let me see it!"

"M-My dear, you're talking nonsense...."

M/n huffed at Alastor uncooperative and he quickly turn Alastor around making he face plant on the pillow while M/n snickered. "M-M/n! What do you think you're doing!" M/n ignore Alastor as he lift up the jacket and aww'ed at the deer cute tail. "Oh wow! To think that a powerful Radio Demon has the cute tail hiding beneath jacket this whole time!" M/n laughed at how Alastor's tail wagging left and right as M/n start to touch the tail making Alastor huffed at this, putting his chin on his palm.

"Can I kindly ask you to stop?"

"Aww, c'mon Alastor! It's just a tail, you know that."

Oh, that's what how wrong M/n is and also our dear reader here makes one fatal mistake. Alastor turn his upper body around and saw M/n's fox tail exposed just like that making Alastor smirks before grab it harshly.

"AH~!"

"...."

"...."

Before Alastor said anything, M/n quickly get off from Alastor and running straight towards upstairs, leaving Alastor dumbfounded. Want to know what's just happened, Alastor quickly get off from the couch and walk towards their shared room. Once Alastor walk inside, he saw his husband face plant on the bed and you can see how red M/n's ears was.

"Darling?" Alastor saw M/n tensed up but keep his face on the pillow as Alastor walks towards him and take a seat. "Is something wrong?" Alastor asks, reaching to M/n's ear and scratching it like how M/n had done to his ear before. But all of sudden, M/n slapped his hand, shocking the Radio Demon.

"D-Don't t-touch the ear, please...."

"Why?"

M/n keep stay silent and Alastor forced him to turn around, and the scene in front of him making Alastor stared at M/n in full of surprised. M/n is blushed pure red on his face, his (H/c) ear, turn into red as it was flattened and what make Alastor stared at his husband with full amused is how M/n avoid the eye contact. 'Oh this is going to be fun~' Alastor thought, chuckle to himself before leans toward the (H/c) haired male.

"Do you actually perhaps like the way how I grab your tail, my dear~?"

"I-I-I d-don't know w-what are you talking a-about...."

Alastor chuckles and quickly get top of his husband, pinned the (H/c) haired male in progress making the said male's eyes widen.

"A-Alastor?"

Alastor chuckles at his shy behavior and lean his face towards his ear. And with his husky voice he said,

"ꅐꑛꋫ꓅ ꁕꂑꁕ ꂑ ꓅ꍟ꒒꒒ ꐟꆂꐇ ꋫꃃꆂꐇ꓅ ꓅ꍟ꒒꒒ꂑꁹꁍ ꒒ꂑꍟ, ꁒꐟ ꁕꍟꋫ꒓~?"

*I'll leave the rest to your imagination*

~(X)~

A/n: The truth is, I want to make this chapter a lemon chapter but I really suck writing lemons so yeah. And, I heard from someone that creator said, Alastor two looking ears is actually his hair and not his ear but let's just go with it, alright?

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner