Part 8

Jungkook's POV

And here I was, sitting on a branch of a tree located in my neighbor's house, spying on Jimin's movement around the house.

I had promised to go to work and I did go to the office.

I just finished my work faster and got home earlier than usual.

I swore I didn't break my promise. I wouldn't dare lie to Jimin and risking his and the baby's health.

He was that sensitive during his pregnancy months. I was warned by the doctor not to hurt Jimin emotionally as it could affect the baby.

I don't want any of my babies to be in any harm, especially not the one caused by me.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I ever hurt them.

I could just walk through the door and spend my time with my babies, but I was curious of Jimin's activities around the house when I was not home.

Therefore, I decided to do some spying and when I told Namjoon about this, he happily lent me his binoculars.

I didn't even question why he had that thing in the first place.

I moved with Jimin to another house as soon as I heard about his pregnancy. It's not so far from my old place, but I didn't want to risk making Jimin living in my apartment which was too high up in the sky.

I would be too anxious to leave him by himself in that high place, so I decided to move to a calm landed houses residential area which was filled with great neighbors.

Like our neighbor, the Kim's.

Her kids were away due to work, so she was just living with her husband.

When we first moved in and she figured that Jimin was pregnant, she was so happy and started to frequently visit our house or invite us to hers for dinners and whatnots.

This time as well, Mrs. Kim generously gave me permission to climb on her trees.

She was a normal human being, but we didn't have any problems associating with one and so did she.

When I said my reason to climb on the tree, she squealed like a teenage girl and immediately gave me her permission to do so.

She probably forgot that I was a werewolf, so I clearly heard her saying things like 'They are such a cute couple' and 'I have been shipping this kind of relationship since forever' while walking back into her house.

She even excitedly told her husband about what I was doing, and I chuckled when her husband reminded her that I was probably hearing all the things they were talking about.

Which was true.

I heard her gasped and rushed towards the window only to see me grinning at her direction. She muttered a sorry sheepishly and I just mouthed 'it's okay' to her before climbing up the trees.

As I take my place on the tree branch, I focused on Jimin who was currently enjoying some variety show on his phone and laughing by himself.

I once asked him why not watch it on the television, he replied that he wouldn't want to miss any of the fun parts of the show if he needed to move away from the living room.

"But you can pause the show, right? It's recorded anyways,"

"I didn't like pausing the show, it ruins the moment. And I had a lot of series to watch and pausing each episode will drag the time and I won't have enough time to watch all my to-watch-lists of dramas, movies, anime and variety shows" he reasoned.

After that I didn't question him anymore and he happily streamed all the shows he wanted to watch on the phone.

Back to my Jimin right now, he suddenly got up from his sit and walked carefully towards the laundry room.

The way he walked with a smile on his face, one hand on the phone and the other hand supporting his baby bump, made me melt.

I stared dreamily at his figure.

"Damn heart, please stop beating so loudly before we get exposed because Jimin could probably hear you from where he was standing," I muttered as I punched my chest slowly trying to calm down.

As soon as he secured the position of his phone so that he could continue watching the show without interruption, he made his way to the dirty pile of clothes.

He started to sort out the clothes depending on their color and material.

He sometimes laughed at the show, but his hands never stopped moving and soon, they were all sorted out.

I was always amazed at how he could perform multitasking effortlessly like that.

After he finished putting one pile of the clothes into the washing machine, he walked out from the room, not forgetting his phone.

He went into the kitchen and again, he secured the phone position.

And this time, he cleaned the dishes.

He was fast but looking at his facial expression, it was clear that he didn't rush in doing the chore. He was enjoying the show with occasional laugh while looking at the phone screen.

"Beautiful," I mumbled unconsciously still looking at Jimin's beautiful smile through Namjoon's binocular.

After he finished that, he went back to the laundry room to check the clothes.

When he found out that the washing machine didn't stop yet, he went to the living room.

Maybe he was going to rest now...or not. What is he doing now?

Jimin walked carefully to the vacuum that was placed at the corner of our living room.

"Don't tell me he's going to vacuum the house now. He should be resting with the baby, not do all the chores non-stop like this,"

And that's what he did.

He vacuumed the whole house and my heart tightened when I realized that Jimin left his phone at the kitchen unattended and focused more on the task he was doing.

My heart clenched when I saw Jimin struggled a little to bend down to vacuum under the sofa, being careful with his belly.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I quickly climbed down the tree.