Ch.17

*Im not updating until this chapter and last chapter hits 1k reads 🤷‍♀️

"You sure you going to be okay by yourself Nyla?" I don't think she need to be going out by herself after what Elijah been sending her.
"Yeah I'll be okay I'm just going to the mall to get a new phone."
"I'm going to just come with you I don't trust Elijah he is very sneaky." Nyla let me read the messages that he been sending her and they made me furious. Like what type of man threatens a women who is pregnant with his child he is sick in the head.
"No King Princess is sick and it's not fair to drag her out side knowing she sick. I will call you of anything seem wrong." I didn't want it to seem like I was controlling her but I really didn't want her to go especially by herself.
"Nyla." I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"King." She looked at me. "I will be fine King I mean I'll be in the mall with a thousands other people around me."
"As soon as you get your phone call me and let me know your okay." I didn't like this feeling I was getting but she insists she go by herself.
"Okay I will. King stop worrying I'll be fine." She gave me a kiss and grabbed her purse.
"I love you Nyla."
"I love you too King I promise I will call if anything seems weird." I nodded my head and she walked out the room and out the house. She almost 8 months pregnant which means she can't defend herself fast enough against Elijah.
*****
I wouldn't usually care if King wanted to come with me because I know he is trying to protect me but I really wanted to go see my mom. I haven't spoke to her or seen her or my father in 4 years. With me being so close to giving birth I just really miss her and I just figured while I'm going out to get a new phone anyway why not just check on them. I felt like I needed to be alone while I handled this. Of course I wanted King to be by my side but some stuff we need to do alone and this is one of them.

I'm so nervous and scared because I doubt if my parents even want to bother with me. I can't believe I let Elijah treat them like shit and forced me to block them out my life. Now look at me all alone and barely I barely have anyone besides King.

I pulled up to there house almost having a damn anxiety attack. I sat in the car for about 10 minutes going back and forth with myself. At first I was going to drive off and just say forget it. Then I said why do that knowing that I miss my mom and dad I miss them a lot I just want to tell them I'm sorry. I don't know if they will forgive me but just seeing them is good for me. I finally got out my car after a self debate and walked up to the porch. My dad same black hummer was in the drive way so I knew he was home. I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. I stepped back waiting to see if someone would answer. After about 15 seconds or so I heard someone coming to the door.

"Who is it?" I heard my dad deep voice from the other side of the door. I froze I fucking froze I couldn't say nothing I was just stuck because I haven't heard his voice in so long.
"Who is-" his words were cut short when he opened the front door to his house and seen me. I wanted to cry I wanted to just jump on him and hug him but I was stuck just staring at him.
"Nyla is that you?" He questioned my eyes were immediately filled with tears.
"Dad I'm sorry." I started to cry away. I've missed them so much even before we stopped talking Elijah wouldn't allow me to go over there and see them. He was so controlling I hate him he ruined me. My dad came on the porch and hugged me tight but he was careful of my very pregnant stomach.
"Nyla I missed you so much I'm so happy your alive. Please come in the house." I was always a daddy's girl I love my dad very much he did whatever for me and always made sure me and my mother was good.
"Daddy I missed you too I'm so sorry. I will never ever hurt you guys again." He walked me over to his couch in the living room.
"Oh thank god I'm getting the chance to see your face again I thought I would never see you again. May I?" He pointed to my stomach I guess he wanted to rubbed it I nodded my head yes so he can.
"I left him dad I left him for good. I'm sorry for everything I shouldn't have let him control me. I shouldn't have let him pull me from my family. I should have listened to you and mom I should have listened. He was no good for me just like you warned but I didn't listen because I was in love but I left for good I swear. He hurt me multiple times he lied to me and he has done things to me which I'm to embarrassed to even tell. He tried to kill me more than once I still decided to take him back but no I should have left the first time." My dad just hugged me he always hated Elijah they both pulled gun out on each other.
"It's okay babygirl your alive and left him it's what best for you. Is he the father of this baby?"
"Yes but I left he will never see me or this baby again if I have it my way."
"He never deserves you you deserved to be treated like a queen. He only destroy you but now you will do better for yourself and this baby. Where do you live now?"
"I live with my boyfriend and his daughter." My dad had this confused look on his face.
"My boyfriend I live with now saved me dad he saved me from Elijah. He been my friend ever since I found out I was pregnant he went to every single appointment with me for the baby. I haven't even brought anything for the baby because he has went above and beyond for me."
"How long y'all been together don't you think your moving to fast baby."
"No dad we just happened to fall in love while we were friends I guess the feelings were there all along but we both had a lot going on. Where mom at?"
"As long as your happy and away from Elijah I'm happy. You don't know how many sleepless nights I've had thinking about you. I wondered if you was alive or dead. I prayed every night for you and your well being. And your mom is at the grocery store picking up stuff for dinner."
"Trust me I'm glad I'm alive. I love you dad and I'll come back soon to see you guys. I'm going to get a new phone so when I do I'll just call you so we can keep in touch." I stood up to get ready to leave my dad hugged me so tight it was filled with so much love. I really missed my
Parents so much.

I got back in the car and on cue King was calling me.
"Hey baby I'm fine. I didn't make it to the mall yet." He FaceTime me.
"I figured because you didn't call me yet. Where you at?"
"I went to see my parents I missed them so much. I just wanted to see them."
"How did it go?"
"My mom wasn't there she was at the grocery store but my dad was and it went great. I thought the was going to turn me away but he didn't he was just as happy." I smiled I was genuinely happy right now.
"Im so happy to you. You deserve to have your parents in your life."
"How's Princess doing my poor baby has a cold."
"She laying right here on my chest. She was crying a little while ago. Her fever kind of went down I gave her some more medicine and she went right to sleep. How's little man treating you today?"
"Good I'm so ready for him to come I'm tired of being this big. I can barely get out of the bed you always have to help me." King laughed because the other day I tried getting out of bed and couldn't this belly in the way.
"That was definitely funny." King was laughing on the phone.
"I'm hanging up." It's not funny that I'm this big.
"Nah okay I'm done. When you coming back home? Me and Princess miss you."
"I'm coming back now I'm really tired after all that crying I did can you just get me a new phone please."
"Yeah baby just come home." I smiled I love when he call me baby. We hung up and I proceeded to drive home. I can't and I won't let Elijah dictate my happiness. I'm just going to get a new phone and forget about him hopefully he can forget about me.

Little did Nyla know Elijah is sitting a couple cars down watching her every move. He tracked down her phone and had been waiting for the right moment to get her. Elijah believes that Nyla belongs to him and him only. And he is determined to get her back.

He followed Nyla car and waited till the right moment. Nyla was at a stop sign she looked down at her phone for a spilt second before she felt he body jerk. Someone had hit her from behind little did she know it was Elijah. Her phone dropped on the floor from the accident she went to pick it up before getting out the car so she can call King. Before she can even see it happen Elijah punched her driver side window in. She screamed covering her face trying to stop glass from going in it. He opened the door before dragging her out he was in a rage. Nyla screamed and screamed hoping someone will hear her to help her. She couldn't even get her phone to call King.

He had her by her hair dragging her to his car he forgot she was even pregnant he was furious at her and he was going to make her pay for leaving him. He threw her in his car in the back seat she kicked and kicked hoping she could fight him off but she couldn't he was so strong and she didn't want to hurt her baby. She was getting tired and out of breath but she was scared she felt like all her nightmares was coming true. All she thought about was protecting her stomach because she knew he would hurt the baby.

She kicked Elijah in the face and tried to climb to the other side of the car and get out but he grabbed her feet pulling her to him. By now she was to out of breath to do anything but she still was trying to kick him because that's all she could do. Elijah finally got a hold of both of her feet he got Nyla to lay flat and still. He sat on her legs while he got the chloroform on a napkin so he could knock her out. But she was still putting up a fight she started swinging at him she knocked the bottle out his hands. Elijah had more power and strength though because he was sitting on her legs.
"Get off me." Nyla screamed while swinging at me. She was pissing me the fuck off more she knocked the fucking bottle of chloroform out my hand.
"Stop fucking moving now." I took my gun out and pointed it at her stomach. Her eyes popped out her head she stopped moving quick.
"Let me go please just leave me alone. I won't tell anyone about this please Elijah." She was crying while begging me but if she thought I was letting her go she thought wrong.
"Shut the fuck up." I slapped her she had me beyond angry already of course she started crying harder while covering her face. I picked up the bottle of chloroform it was just enough in there to pour on a napkin to knock her out. That's just what I did now that she knocked out I can take her home.
*****

"Yo you good bruh." My little brother Prince called me I was taking a nap with Princess.
"Yeah nigga why you ask?" I was curious I looked at the time and seen it was 2:28pm I looked around the bedroom for Nyla.
"Because your car is at a stop sign with the window busted out of it. The only way I know it's yours is because of your license plate."
"The fuck you mean my car..... hold up. Nyla?" I yelled but I didn't get no answer. "NYLA?" I yelled louder no answer still.
"Uh King was she driving your red Jeep?" Prince asked. "Because her purse and phone is here." I couldn't even process everything Prince was telling me all I wanted back was Nyla. I had a bad feeling all day I knew something was going to happen.
"Meet me at moms in 15 minutes." I told Prince I need to drop Princess off before I wild out.