8.

"Man what the hell" I looked at my test grade seeing I got a A.

"Whatchu got girl?" Selena nudged me.

"Shit a 98, bitch I think they ass tricking my ass cause I surely did cheat all semester"

"Bitch I got the same grade and you know my ass don't know shit"

Cause no this bitch is literally stupid.

I grabbed my bag walking out going to my dad car.My phone started going off making me pick it up after starting the car.

"Pussy ass nigga bruh!" I yelled looking at the post Keyra made of me and Tony recent messages.

𝗞𝗲𝘆.𝗥𝗮𝘄 Shawty a whole hoe get at @hoodrichllani for suck up for free. 🤣

I called Niecey driving off, "Hello?"

"The fuck wrong with your friends bitches fake ass fuck and that ugly nigga."

"Whatchu talking bout?"

"Go look at what your ugly ass stupid ass badly built body ass friend posted then" I hung up on her accidentally.

She called back making me answer, "Hoe don't hang up on me, But ion know what the fuck they on. She acting like y'all ain't been talking for some months plus y'all grown as hell, that nigga is just pure pussy wait till Ray and Black see this shit"

"On god I might just get them to shoot his house up niggas got me fucked up." I rolled my eyes flying down the my street.

"Gone head hit every friend but Snake he cool"She hung up on me.

I pulled into my yard getting out slamming the door shut, "Definitely about to get them to beat his ass."

Walking over to Black house I frowned seeing some other people other there can't stand people trying to be friends with my friends.

"Black and Ray to the room"

They looked at my face then got straight up, "We gone be back"

They got the rapper nigga here.

"Wassup?"

" Okay so you know I'm grown now and I do grown things, So I did one of those grown things with that boy I told you about gone text me on some hoe shit so after that him and this girl call them self exposing me." I told them looking at the ground.

"What they posted?" Ray asked scaring me.

"Just the messages."

Black chuckled hanging the phone to Ray. On baby Jesus if they start lecturing me I'm gone cry.

"We been telling you since we was kids bra, these niggas don't want nothing but pussy or to get they dick wet."

"But this like the only other person after TJ I fucked with"

"We get that, all we trying to is protect you cause I promise to god I'm about to beat this nigga ass" Ray hugged me.

"On everything" Black looked at me.

"Girl is you crying on my damn shirt" Ray pushed me making my mouth drop.

"Shut up"

Niecey

"Oh bitch" I mumbled lookin at Black and Ray jump Tony.

"Help him" Keyra pushed Jr, while snake had already pushed on of them off.

"Hold up bruh, fight one on one"

Real nigga shit right there done chose the wrong homeboy.

"Aight that's enough don't kill him Ray!" Lani yelled.

"Man" Ray mumbled and stopped fighting him.

"You mad cause you a hoe." Keyra started with Lani making me sigh.

"Girl bye I'm not finna agure with a bitch that wanted to be my friend"

We love mature Lani.

"Bye bitch bet you was sucking the crew up"

"Girl you really look stupid trying to make up shit keep that same energy when you need money to pay for your nails, broke ass bitch" Lani went off making me wanna laugh. I did not know she was gone bring that up.