Chapter 44: {Party night}

|Everytime i see you, i fall in love all over again.|

Nina's pov:

Adrian came early to pick me up. I already pack my clothes and got in his car. I kissed him before bulking my seatbelt.

"You look beautiful." He said eyeing my outfit.

"Thank you," I replied smiling

"There is a jacket in the back, wear it." He said and I frowned.

"Why? It's not that cold." I said and he sighed.

"Your bra is showing! Hide it." He said and I frowned.

"It's barely showing," I said and he frowned.

"Barely? Babe look at this?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not wearing a jacket, Adrian," I stated and he sighed. He turned back to the road and started to drive.

----

Adrian stopped the car in front of a big mansion. It was decorated outside and it looked really beautiful.

"That's beautiful," I said looking around.

"My aunt always go crazy for her weddings," Adrian said and I frowned.

"Weddings?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, it's the fifth time she is getting married." He said and I gasped.

"She got married four times?" I asked and he nodded.

"She never commits to any one of them. She just keeps them around for the names." He admitted making me shocked.

We walked inside the house and there was a lot of people inside. They were decorating the inside and there was a lady in the middle guiding.

"Oh, Adrian." She said firmly. She noticed me and smiled.

"Nina meet my aunt Tina, she is the one getting married and aunt Tina meet my girlfriend Nina." Adrian introduced us. Tina nodded at me and went back to her decoration.

Rude...

"Let's go." Adrian wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leads me to a hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My room. We will be chilling there until the party started. No one is interested to meet me or see me, so we will be alone in my room." He said and I frowned.

How can someone's feels so lonely even when he is surrounded by his own family? Sometimes I feel bad for Adrian, he never got to experience a real family love.

We were about to enter his room when someone called his name. We turned around and saw Olivia, Adrian's stepmother walking toward us.

"Wait.. you brought her with you? Why would you do that? I called Jennifer to meet you." She fumed.