What danger I don't see any?

The zombies were sitting getting rid of some of the weapons, and old machines that were used from the war. Some of them decided to keep them incase of danger. Henry was cleaning his old RPG, getting rid of the dust. He thinks to himself.
Who took Peashooter?
Who was his brother?
Why hasn't he heard of him at all, also that creepy guy who told him.
Unless he was pranking him, but there was important matters to attend with. Most zombies don't know that there's any danger. Whenever he tells them they replied with " what danger I don't see any." It was frustrating Henry to much he needed a break, working at a grocery market is not fun.
"Hello can I come in?" Patrick was knocking on his door, his voice seems excited.
"Ya you can!!" Nearly dropping the ZPG Henry gets up to the door to greet Patrick. He looked to excited.
"Um are you okay Patrick you seem like you saw a giant chicken nugget?"
"Oh no Henry it's just that I found out that I have a dog!!" Henry sighed at the remark of having a dog.
"And what importance is this dog?" Patrick lost his positive mood.
"Well is that I used to have a dog, and I think he died..." This was starting to get on him, he had to change the subject.
"Look Patrick, I don't think no one told you, but there's a problems." Patrick shook his head, making his way inside he plops himself in the couch.
"So what's the problem?" Patrick seemed calm now, and Henry seemed to believe something was wrong with him. Patrick is never calm, unless he ate a thousand burgers.
"Well there's this group that is attacking the people secretly, how did we found out I will tell you later. Just for now we need to train." Patrick stood still, thinking about the situation carefully.
"Alright let's tell the other's, and Zomboss." He lifts himself to the kitchen for a leftover pizza. Patrick always knows were the food was it's scary.

A/N this is a really short chapter in my opinion...oof
Have a great day!!!