Siyah Anderson

I woke up and looked at my phone, it was 12:00 meaning i was late asf, i had an appointment at 11:00 today "shit" i yelled as i jumped up, i hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face as i seen a incoming call from Leo "hey baby i said putting him on speaker running around to get my clothes "Why you sound so far away from the phone?" he asked "cause bae i was supposed to be out the house a hour ago" i explained "wel call me back when you on the way to work mamas" he said

    I decided to wear this black all in one with my furry black boots, i threw on a black headband. i loved wearing all black clothes it was my thing. I applied my broadway lip gloss on my lips and headed out the front door. i hopped in my car and plugged my phone up to the aux playing lil baby global. i instantly thought of Leo cause we made a video to this song that went viral. i snapped a few snaps and posted them, i remembered to call leo and he told me to have a good day at work.

    I walked in to the salon hearing a few hellos "Finally that spoiled bitch decided to come to work" i heard amber whisper, amber was a brown skin girl with a curly middle part, she often had something slick to say to me but i never really payed her no attention i just knew she was jealous of me. but today i had time cause i was sick of her bullshit "Bitch why you always got something to say to me, ion never worried about your dumb ass" i hissed she was working on a client and she dropped the comb on the floor " bitch whatchu tryna do?" "what bitch" i stepped in her face "you feeling froggy hit me" i said "you think somebody jealous of your ass girl ain't nobody jealous of your ole lightskin ass i'll take your position and your man bitch " she hissed that was enough. i pulled amber down by her hair and got on top of her, i started punching her in her face nonstop all my hits were connecting, she was tryna hit me back and she did a few times but i held one of her arms down and started punching her with the other. i smelled some blue polo indicating it was a guy "bitch check yourself the next time you try to come for me" we both kept trying to attack each other so the guy pulled me in his car.

    i looked up revealing terry, he just had got done getting a haircut, "why tf am i in your car"  i hissed "calm down lil mama i had just got done getting a haircut and i seen you beating that girl ass so i grabbed you while everyone else recorded" he explained i called leo telling him to come and get me cause i couldn't be with terry . "bae what's wrong why you sound like you crying" Leo asked me "let me out your car bruh" i asked terry he slowed down and i unlocked the door and hopped out. there was a starbucks near by so i waited there for kaleed untill he could drive me back to my car.

    I sat down in starbucks on the phone with Lay explaining every thing that just had happened in the salon i looked up seeing Leo looking mad asf, "who was you with" he asked "bruh ong ion even know how i ended up in terry car i called you and then i told him to let me out" "wtf bruh i keep thinking that nigga tryna be funny by communicating witchu" he said "i don't know but i got the fuck asap" i said he chuckled "tf i tell you bout fighting these hoes" "nah bae she done been trying me for the longest bruh, everytime i finish a hair or something she always got some shit to say to me" i explained to him walking out starbucks. He drove me to my car and went back to work as i left the salon.

I folded up some clothes that came out the dryer as i got a call from nique "cousin who tf you fight bruh" she said "girl amber the same one who i been having problems with" i said "that bitch always got something to say to me" i added "atleast you did what you had to do, you should've waited so we all could've meet up, but these bitches ain't on shit" she exclaimed "hold on nique" i said as i had an incoming call from a 1800 number.

"Good evening can i speak with Siyah Anderson?" they said "this is she" i verified "hey i'm calling from bill contracting agency and it seems that you made an payment to move your construction on your Hair salon faster?" she said . I looked up with terrible confusion on my face as i saw kaleed he nodded his head at me indicating that i needed to agree with the lady "yes ma'am i did" i said "okay well Today is wednesday and your shop should be done no later then Saturday and ready for business monday" she explained "okay thanks ma'am" i said while hanging up nearly in tears . "Kaleed omg you didn't have to i cried, it was only right baby you deserve it all" he said as he pecked my lips

"I love you so much" i said as i pushed him on the bed and just made out with him passionately. In my past i've crossed so many lame niggas but i really think God sent me kaleed, i'm so thankful for him.

A few hours later i made an groupchat letting the girls know the news.

"SiyahSlays"
Siyah anderson added Nique anderson, Kayla anderson, Monea Murray, Layasia Roach .

Me
Starting Monday you bitches will be working at a home based shop. ahhhh🤪🤪🤪

Nique 👭😘
YAYYY COUSIN IM SO PROUD OF YOU 🥳🥳🥳🥳

🅱️estfri🔚🥂🥰
yessss bitch, i can finally quit this job lord knows i'm tired of it 🤝🥳🥳🥳

Kaylaaa 👭🤞🏽‼️
yesss lil sis i'm so proud of you man 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽!

Monea🥰
Congrats lil cuzz 🥳🥳🥳but i still wanna fight that amber bitch that thought it was okay to fight you 😤..

Nique👭😘
Bestfriend, calm yo ass tf down

Me
Lol

After organizing everything and making sure i had a set station for everyone i realized i needed one more hair dresser, it clicked to me as i seen this girls work a whole lot, i also noticed she was looking for a job so i dm'd her

Me to @Narjaibby
Me
Hey Narjai i'm siyah anderson i noticed you were looking for a job and i'm looking for a good hair stylist, i've seen your work and you're really good at braiding, i think you would be a GREAT asset to my shop.

20 mins passed .

@Narjaibby
HEYYY, Siyah to be completely honest with you i've been watching your work and just WAITING for you to start your own business. what all do you need from me?

Me
Not much since i know your work is legit, I'll send you the address, come in Monday i'll have you fill out an application and then you can start right there, yes you can take tips. and the shop will have snacks. whatever your client buys goes to you only if it's your client.

@Narjaibby
I will definitely be looking forward to it, see you soon ❤️..