Chapter 45: {Their plan}

|Yes I'm a nice person, but if you cross the lines too many times. Everything can change very quickly.|

Nina's pov:

Dinner was a success. Adrian and I spent most of our time in the restaurant. We then went to the nearest park and walked under the stars, talking and smiling at each other. It was like a perfect date.

However, my heels were making my feet aching. We walked to the car and Adrian drove back to his aunt's place. It was already late but the party was still on.

"My feet are killing me," I said and he frowned.

"Is it because of the heels?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"I'll drop you in front of the door and I'll go and park the car. There is a lot of cars here, so I might get a parking spot far from here. You can go to the room we slept and changed." He suggested and I agreed.

He stopped the car and I stepped out.

"Be careful, everyone's drunk." He said and I nodded.

I walked inside and made my way to the room. I could hear loud music while walking the steps. I entered the room and sat on the bed. I removed my heels and throw it near my bag. Unfortunately one of the heels went under the table. I walked to it and bend down to pull it out.

"You've got a nice ass."

I jumped startled by the voice. I turned around and saw Matt. What does he want now?

"What do you want?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You, but that's too cheesy for me. Anyway, Adrian called you downstairs, everyone is talking to him and he wants to introduce you." He said and I knew it was a lie.

What was he planning?

"Oh really? Why don't you ask Adrian to come and tell me that?" I asked.

"He is busy with Jennifer. So he asks me to call you." He smirked.

Jeniffer... If Matt was talking to me here, there might be a possibility that Jeniffer was trying to do the same thing with Adrian.

"Really? Where are they right now?" I asked.

"Oh in the back yard." He said and I nodded.

"I'll put my shoe and I'll be downstairs soon," I said.

"No problem. I'll wait here, go and wear your shoes." He said and I inwardly groaned. Such a pain in the ass!

I walked to my bag and knee down to grab my shoe.

I wore it and follow Matt downstairs. I really wanted to know what was he planning to do.

Adrian's pov:

After parking the car, I made my way inside. I was going to walk upstairs when Jennifer stopped me.

"Hey, Adrian, where were you?" She asked smiling.

"Out with my girlfriend," I said blankly and she frowned.

"Oh really? But she is outside with Matt and the guys. They were talking about spending the night together." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She is in the back yard with the guys. I think I saw her kissing Matt but I'm not sure. Are you two really a thing or are you pretending it? Cause she looked happy with him and you can ask anyone else. They will confirm what I said." She said innocently but I was a hundred percent sure she lies. Nina would never do that to me. Never.

"Really? I want to see her." I said and she nodded.

"I'll bring you there." She said smiling. She grabbed my hands and pulled me toward the backyard. She stopped and pointed at some guys. I looked attentively and saw Matt with some other guys. Peter and Josh were with him.

What was she doing now?

----

Nina's pov:

Matt walked to a group and stopped.

"I thought you said Adrian was here," I said and he turned to me.

"Oh, he will be here soon." He smirked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Guys let me introduced you to Adrian's girlfriend Nina," Matt said. So he did know my name.

"What did you see in him? He is such a loser." Peter said.

"Right. You can change you know. I'm sure you both aren't that serious and you are pretending to be his girlfriend. I mean who would want him?" Josh said and I clenched my fist. One more word and he will meet my fist.

"He isn't even here right now, I can kiss you and he wouldn't even know. What do you think? Should I do it?" Another guy beside them smirked looking at me.

"And what's your name?" I asked calmly.

"Sam." He said.

"So what do say?" Peter asked.

"What I say? I say that you all are too drunk right now and you should probably not mess with me when you barely know me." I stated calmly. They looked at me confused and I turned to leave. However, one of them grabbed my wrist.

"You don't have to be shy. I'll take care of you."

Without looking back I knew it was Sam. I clenched my fist again and pulled away from his grip. I walked one step forward and he stopped me again.

"Come on." He whined, "I don't have all night. What did that asshole do to get you? Did he pay you money? I can pay you too. Just named the price and I'll get. You are worth it anyway." Sam said, making me madder.

Adrian did warn me that they would try anything on me and that I could punch anyone. My hand was itching and I really wanted him to meet my fist.

"Still thinking about that trash? What did he do that you are so hesitating to be with us? We can do the same and believe me, we would be better than the trash." He chuckled.

That was it.

I turned around, not giving him the time to talk and collide my fist on his face, making him stumble back and leave my hand.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah