💰34

polo🌪

4 days later

"i got you some food or whatever." i said giving azlea her chickfila, sitting beside her.

"thank you nigga." she said dancing and eating as usual.

i started recording her. "first i put ha ass in the hospital for rearranging ha shit, now she happy as fuck for some damn chick-fil-a. i'm dead!"

she mugged me. "boy bye, you should be happy cause i purposely made my body get out of shape so you can brag about this shit."

"SHE A LIE." wooski yelled from the other corner.

i stopped the recording putting it on instagram. "mane lil capalot you the king of capping."

"ion cap, what is you talking about?"

wooski laughed. "forget allat, whatchu tryna do for your birthday, it's coming quick as fuck."

"i don't know, depends how i feel. i might want a big ass thing, or jus chill and do shit at home."

"you getting out today right?" he asked and she nodded.

"aight we gotta get duckio too, nigga ass in jail right now." i said shaking my head.

"of course his dumbass is, text cobe, blast and taija, tell em we'll be home soon." she said throwing me her phone.

as i was texting the group chat a message from her mama popped up saying "he's back🤕", who the fuck is he and why's he back? and why the fuck she use that emoji?

"bae? yo momma jus texted saying some nigga is back. who?"

"fuck." she mumbled. the nurse came into the room handing the discharge papers and we left.

"aight uhm, change of plans? i gotta go home right now." she said, she seemed to calm which scared me.

"you straight?" i asked.

"no, i gotta get home and i needa make sure they good."

i nodded not saying anything.

she called her little sister. "are you home yet?- what is you still doing at school?- aight when you get home don't go inside the house and call me when you get back- yeah he is.- don't be scared girl i got us okay?- aight bye- i love you too."

"you gone tell us what's wrong azzy?" wooski asked her.

i looked at her through the rear view mirroring in the car, she looked lost, or like she didn't know what was going on.

"you gone see when we get to the house, i'll explain it then." she said barley whispering.

wooski texted me as if he wasn't sitting right beside me.

wooski💉🤞🏾
she's scaring tf outta me.
2:38 pm

me
ha ass scaring me too. but something dead wrong wit ha , hopefully we can help ha
2:38 pm

wooski💉🤞🏾
can you keep ya eyes on the road my nigga , but yea we got to
2:38 pm

me
nigga how you gone- nvm.
2:39 pm
read.

"can y'all come inside wit me?" we nodded walking in with her.

just on time her sister came home. "wooski can you-"
before she can finish he nodded.

"azzara, yo hands is crusty. lemme take you to the nail salon."

i laughed.

"boy i know what you tryna do. i'm 15 not 5 my nigga." she said mugging him.

"ah shit, a mini azzy. here we go again, get yo lil ass in dat car." he said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"azzy you gone seen when i get back home." she said getting in the car.

i put my hand over my mouth. "if yo sister scarier than you, and you hella scary. how scary yo mama is?" i asked stepping onto the porch.

"you'd be surprised." she laughed walking inside.

___________________

y'all tiktok is taking over my life-

😔🏃🏾‍♀️🕺🏾👉🏾🤦🏾‍♀️

issa short chapter ikno 😭