➥42

Jisung

Jisung

Hello my favourite boy

What happened to Donghyuck

🙄😒
Shut up

But was i wrong tho
And
What do you need

Whaaaaaaa
Can you possibly 🥺 help your good friend 🥺 out

With what?

There's this guy called Chenle and he has the ☕ on Jaehyun
I'll give u money to buy snacks

I'm in

Hyuck

We have a problem

You give me a headache

Okay wbk
But
THIS ISN'T A DRILL

Okay
Go sleep

What's your issue mannn 😔

I was beating a guy up

Ouch
Anyway
Are you around a store

I mean yeah but
I'm not about to get out of my car and walk the 2 minutes

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

No

Pleaseeeeee

What do you even need

I started my period yeh so
Get me tampons thanks

I don't want to get up

Neither do I
Mostly because blood will be everywhere 😔
OH SHIT IS THAT YOUR WHITE SHEETS-

Seyeon I stg

Please 🥺

Why didn't you have any with you

BECAUSE I RAN OUT YOU DIPSHIT

why don't you ask Jeno 😒

FINE
I will

Okay

HYUCK BRO JUST GO AND GET ME SOME FUCKING TAMPONS

WHICH DO I EVEN GET
tf is all this
What the fuck dude why are there so many
Seyeon everyone is looking at me
I hate you

THANKS HYUCKIE I LOVE U ❤️

Seyeon sat in the living room, watching TV with her legs over Renjun's lap. The alien documentary entranced them both as they sat diving their hands into the popcorn.

"What if we're the aliens."
"

Dude, that's what I've been saying."

The sound of the door clicking went unheard by the two conspiracy lovers. Donghyuck grumbled something to himself as he slipped his shoes off and walked into the living room.

He stopped in the doorway as her melodious laugher rang through the room, her hand reaching out to high five Renjun. Donghyuck squinted his eyes at the way their hands joined together in mid air, fingers intertwining briefly.

Donghyuck ran his tongue over his teeth and entered the room.
"Here." He said, dropping the bag next to Seyeon before walking off to the kitchen without a second glance.
"Thanks!" She called out and scrambled up.
"I'll be right back, don't watch any without me!" Seyeon yelled as she ran upstairs.

She sat hunched over the desk at 11pm, sipping her coffee, the desk lamp illuminating her work.
The case had an addition of two new murders and Seyeon was getting lost in all the stress of it.

Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and her oversized sweater cocooned her.
She sighed heavily and massaged her head, closing her eyes in frustration.

"Why don't you just sleep and do it in the morning-"
"I can't! I have to do it." She said sternly, glaring at her work and attempting once more.

Donghyuck looked over at her from his place on the bed and watched as she rubbed her eyes, harshly wiping her teary eyes.
"Fucking hormones." She hissed out, frustration building. "Why the fuck you crying, weak bitch." She muttered to herself.

"I think you should leave it for today, you'll feel more refreshed in the morning."
"Hyuck, I'm never going to solve this case. I'll probably be murdered by the next-"
"Don't say that."
"What, it's true!' she exclaimed, subconsciously touching her gunshot wound.

Donghyuck had gotten off the bed and walked over to her, without a word- shutting her folders and closing the laptop down.
Seyeon gawked at him and was about to protest when he pulled her up to her feet.

Seyeon's chest hit his and she peered up at him in surprise. His hand still around her wrist, he looked down at her with an unreadable emotion.
"Nothing is going to happen to you as long as I'm here."

He muttered and with his free hand, his soft and gently fingers brushed away stray pieces of hair.

But what shocked her the most, was when he leant forward and pressed a kiss to her head.

"I promise."

💋

💋