S E V E N

How tf y'all hate him already 💀

Anyways 700 votes I'm not making no more announcements about the votes you don't vote I don't update baby quick mafs

October 4th

India kept her eyes closed despite being awake, a leg thrown over her teddy bear as she slept in her own bed. It was fall break now and she had nothing to do but work.

"Camila where'd you get all of this shit from?!"

Her mom stood over her with a new pair of her shoes and some of her perfume bottles in hand.

"What?"

"Where did these things cone from?!"

"I have a job again?.." she was so confused.

"Take it back. The rents late."

"That's not my problem." It was time for the foot to come down.

"You wanna be homeless?"

"I won't be homeless regardless of what you decide to do, you'll be homeless. Go get a job." She rolled her eyes and laid back on her side again.

"And where will you live?"

India just ignored her. She could call Xander at any given moment and he'd find an apartment for her but she was trying to be considerate to her mother knowing Xander wouldn't let her come. She was making it really hard.

"UGGs? I know you didn't buy these."

"You're right. I didn't but you didn't either so mind your business oh my god." She got up and pushed the woman out of her room, locking the door behind her.

Fall break had started and she already hated it. Her and Jade hadn't really spoken aside from his random 'u straight?' texts every other day. She was confused but she wouldn't press the issue because she didn't wanna come off as clingy.

India hated how inconsistent he was when communicating with her. He'd text back hours later or leave it on read if she said something that annoyed him. So he was blocked now.

He said he liked her but was off and on when it came to talking to her and being around her, which was confusing.

"India open this damn door!"

"Girl this my house I pay these bills." She muttered to herself before closing her eyes to continue sleeping.

It felt like ten minutes but when she reopened her eyes at the sound of someone knocking loudly and looked to see what time it was she'd apparently slept past noon.