010.

"I don't know, one minute there's feelings for him but he'll do something to fuck it up," Santana explained to Niecey

"I don't know, one minute there's feelings for him but he'll do something to fuck it up," Santana explained to Niecey. She was feeling an abundance of emotions, she was angry that he decided to confess his love after she had her eyes on someone else.

"If you give him a chance, make it the last one. He is better off being your friend in my eyes but at the same time you need to try it out. He's hurt you before so who's to say he won't do it again?" She shrugged her shoulders, only telling her what she thought she needed to hear. Just how Santana wanted her happy she just wanted the same for her.

Neicey felt like Colbie was only confessing to keep her from finding someone that actually loved her. If he loved Santana he would've never made her feel insecure or treated her like she wasn't important. Whether they were dating or not, he planted that seed in Santana's head.

"It'll definitely be the last chance but I'm not about to take him serious right away. I'm just gonna watch how he moves cause there's a pattern," she peeled her string cheese and bit it down in sections.

Lunch time was Santana's favorite part of school. She ate all day anyways but a whole period dedicated to food? She couldn't wait to pull her lunch box out and flex on everybody that ate the PBJ's and cold pizza.

Ra'Shawn carried his tray over to the table. He'd been sitting with them, his seat kept on being table and he and Tysen were becoming friends. He didn't call anybody his friend, he hated being around different people but he needed something to do other than work every night. His girlfriend just wanted to watch his every move.

Her being older than him, she was very controlling. He liked it at first but now, he's just bored with her. He wants to be in control of every aspect of his life, including his relationship.

"Wassup, Ray," Niecey smirked at him, and nudged Santana.

He just nodded his head at her, covering his head with his hoodie. He licked his lips looking at Santana. "Wassup Santana,"

"Hey," she gave him a small smile and turned away, putting her eyes on the phone

She felt weird, they barely talked during their class. They were both finishing up the project so they kept their attention solely on the presentation and essay. She was helping him actually care about school, he usually just did the bare minimum.