hot boi moanin

yo is me, this suggestion is from StillInTheGarden thank very much, my coffee is done brewing omg im gonna go get a cup yes i actually went to go get a cup of coffee its hazel nut

enjoy yeEat

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
-------------------------

john

"Jaren! Come out out come out wherever you are!" I watched his character jump behind a few boxes, simply waiting for Mini to grab him and end the game to play another round.

"Fuck you! Ahh fuck i didnt mean to do that!" Jaren moaned out quietly. I chuckled, ignoring the bubbly feeling in my stomach.

"Ew! Dont moan your distress!" Mini yelled out, chasing after another random player. "What? You dont like it? Fine ill do it more then pussy! Ohh fuck me daddy! Make me cry as you-"

"PG Smitty! This is a kid-friendly channel! I need to pay for my mortgage!" "Welp, guess you wont get payed this time." "Fuck you you white milk trash."

The game went on for a little bit more, and Jaren kept up with the moaning bit. It was very distracting, and to be completely honest, i got caught first so i could hear more without distractions. I checked the time, seeing as id better get off early to put a plan of mine ive had for a while into action.

"Hey im heading off, talk to you later."

Logging off, i grabbed my keys and phone, walking out to drive off to Jarens place.

-------

I knocked, the nervousness making me shiver.

"Oh hey John! Whats up?" "Can i come in?" "Yeah sure, something wrong?" I walked past him, sitting myself on his couch.

"Not exactly, uh, come sit." Jaren complied, and i could tell he was confused. "John?" I took a breath before turning to him, pushing him on his back to straddle him.

"W-woah John what are you-?" "I like you, and you moaning in the recording didnt help. I felt that i should tell you face to face." "Well shit you shouldve done this earlier." Jaren leaned up to kiss me, and i leaned down to meet him there. It was sweet, our lips melting together like it was a fairytale. It sure as hell feels like it.

"Youre hella hot, you know that?" I muttered out, kissing his cheek before leaning down further to kiss his neck, my hand reaching under his shirt. "I could say the same for you- oh John!"

I stopped and looked towards him. His face was flushed, and he gripped my arm and took it out from under his shirt. "Lets go in my room and continue okay? Id rather not get cum on thr couch, nor do i want to be any more sore than i possibly would be."

"You talk too much Jaren."

-------------
uh yeah sorry if bad and sorry its short :'/
i honestly got back to this at the wromg time i have exams next week
thank you again for suggestion, they are open now so suggest if u want