|48|~The Chemicals React ~

To begin with, let me just say that my inspiration for this chapter came from the lovely song Chemicals React by Aly and AJ ... Yes, I love Disney. Lol Adults love Disney too.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. My mind was completely blank for the first half of this chapter. I love writing deeply emotional scenes however sometimes it can be hard to place my characters' emotions down onto paper during the deeply routed scenes, especially when in reality romance is the last thing on my mind. However, this song just magically popped inside my head. So, I pulled it up on apple music and Wa-Lah. The oh la la la, just magically appeared on the paper.

This is why I love music.

Author Fun Fact: Whenever I get writer's block I search for a song that lyric can express what's inside of my head and then boom. You have a chapter. Also, this is the PG 13 version of this chapter, if you want all the juicy details head onto The Awakening Private Chapters and dive in.

Warning: It's not heavy smut but I want to make sure that this chapter is appropriate for underage readers. I'm still a mom after all.

LOL, enjoy.

Unedited.
Embry POV.

"Embry," my mate's voice draws me back in. "Did you hear me, I want you," he once again declares with now crimson red eyes. Oh, my! His monster is present, which means that Cyrus isn't just speaking for himself. He's speaking for both of them. They want me.

"You want me," I ask, in awe.

"Yes! I want you, Embry," he claims. His voice is low, raspy, and threatening. Yes, his monster is very much present I'm looking directly into his soul.

"I wanted you since the very day that I saw you. I wanted to claim you, every inch of you from head to toe. I will always want you. Embry Destiny Wilde, I have already claimed you to the world, now I'm asking to place my claim on your soul. Can I claim you," he asks, while placing his finger underneath my chin.

Here we go again. His touch sets my soul ablaze and makes my body feel as if it's being burnt alive. I'm crisp! It's a simple touch, just one gesture but to me his touch places a chain on my soul. I've already been claimed, since the first day that I met him. I always belonged to him.

"How can you claim what already belongs to you, " I ask him and that all it takes for him to smashes his lips into my own.

His lips feel like fire against my mouth and his breath feels like ice blowing against my face. Such a chilling blend, I slide my tongue into his mouth and it melts.

Oh, my Goddess! He tastes so good. Jolts of electricity sparks purple fire into my soul only to burn brighter in the center of my core. Cyrus deepens the kiss, devouring every inch of my lip and filling my mouth with the sweet flavor of cinnamon.

Oh, the taste of his tongue on my tongue taste... MMMM so good.

I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I can't get enough of him. I savor every second of tasting him. He will always be my favorite flavor. I'll never get enough of him. When he decides to slowly remove his lips from off mine, a whine accidentally escapes from out my mouth. How embarrassing? I can't even hide the fact that I crave him like I do because I very much so, crave him... I want more.