2

Harry's pov

I was a little nervous to meet y/n but simon had told me she was lovely. I had looked at her Instagram and oh Nelly was she beautiful. I heard a knock on the door I decided best if JJ answers not me. I watched as her face lit up in seeing Jide. 'JJ!' she squealed wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. She introduced herself to the other boys and I watched as she made her way over to me. 'Hey, harry right?' I started to get nervous. 'Yeah um that's me' I tried my best to hide the anxiety I had and I smiled. She became back at me and i couldnt help but stare she really was gorgeous.  I watched as she laughed at something JJ joked. 'So you up for a video?' Josh asked her. Her head nodded up and down eagerly her stunning smile covering her face.

We headed into the lounge to film a video of never have I ever. 'never have I ever' JJ started as vik finished of the intro. 'Walked in on someone having sex' y/ns face widened and then scrunched up JJ let out his evil and loud laugh. 'JJ you fucking prick' she cursed at him. I was confused at first to see her put up an I havent card but then i looked at JJ who was holding up an I have card. Y/n curled into a cute little ball.

'Explain?' Simon asked with a little caution. 'Basically I entered y/ns apartment and went into her room but there she was bouncing on someones cock obviously I backed out into the kitchen and waited there but' he was rubbing his hands together 'AHHH NO' y/n screeched 'this man comes out doing up his belt he makes eye contact with me and goes "you her boyfriend " and I was like "nah" so he just looks at me and goes "you wanna fuck her then shes goooood" JJ finished and y/n was sat there groaning into her knees. 'I hate you' was all that came out of her mouth. 'Well harry at least you know shes good for when you fuck her' y/n perked her head up and turned towards me my cheeks were red. She just flashed me a smile and started to giggle 'yeah at least he knows' she gave me a quick look at me up and down and our eyes met.

Miniminter followed you
Zerkaahd followed you
Behzingram followed you
Vikkstagram followed you
Tobijizzle followed you

Miniminter followed you Zerkaahd followed youBehzingram followed youVikkstagram followed youTobijizzle followed you

Y/n.L/n
Fuck this is old but still love you idiot @ksi

Comments:
Ksi: MY BESTFRIEND
miniminter: @ksi wowww
Ksi: @miniminter I forgot the *girl
Miniminter: @ksi better be
Y/n.L/n:@miniminter fight me
Zerkaahd: good meeting you x
Y/n.L/n: @zerkaahd you too x

Y/n pov

I was about to head to out when someone grabbed my hand. 'Stay. Please?' I met eyes with harry. 'I can but I'm gonna get cold o forgot my jumper' I giggled a little. 'Oh what here' he turned and sprinted up the stairs. I could hear him moving about. 'Here' he huffed handing a blue jumper. I gave him a warm smile and pulled it over my head. I took in a big intake up my nose I could smell harry obviously it was a slight hint of mint and the rest was just natural smell. I wrapped my arms around him 'thank you' he gave me a tight squeeze 'just wanted you to stay a little longer that's all' I walked back into the lounge and boys all clapped. 'YES SHES STAYING' ethan yelled. I let out a laugh.

'Mate we need food!' Ethan shouted closing the fridge 'FATTY' JJ responded to him 'HEY' I punched JJs chest 'apologise' his eyes widened but I just raised an eyebrow. 'Sorry ethan' he mumbled and the boys laughed at him. I stood up 'lets go shopping then' I gave ethan a quick smile an headed into the kitchen. I softly grabbed his hand 'let's go' i slipped on my shoes. And ran back in, harry was leant back, one hand on his thigh the other behind his head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him 'you too.'

We were walking around the last corner laughing at something harry had joked. We headed in the store music filling put ears. I instantly ran to the sweet and chocolate isle. I filled our trolley. I than ran to the bakery bit the boys slightly trailing behind. I grabbed a shit ton of donuts and ran to the tills. 'Wait who's paying?' Ethan asked. I chuckled and beamed at him 'me silly' ethan widened his eyes as well a harry. I just laughed again and tapped my card. 'No!' Harry screeched I handed a bag each to the boys and we headed out.

'We're home hoes!' I fell through the door pissing myself laughing. I chucked a couple pizzas in the oven and spread out our snacks into different bowls. I sat down on the free sofa on the edge. Harry plopped down beside me. He smoothly swung his arms around my shoulders and I just leaned my head against his shoulder. I made eye contact with with Simon who winked at me I rolled my eyes in return.

(A/N) lol please vote thanks for even reading x