Meeting Got6

A crying and sulking mess was the six boys for the next week. The manager also explained them that they can't attend Alex's funeral because his father took care of his body. They knew once his father involved in it they can't do anything. Because, his father is top mafia leader. He is a very well known business man for the outside of the world, but he is the king of the underground business in Korea. So, they can't do anything but cry by thinking about their misfortune.

It is even worst for Jb because, he and Alex shared the room in the trainees' dorm. So, everything in the room reminded him of him. He was angry he didn't know about what or with who but anger was building up inside him.

Jinyoung and mark are the only one who move like human beings. Because, they had to take care of the others. Youngjae, Bambam, Yugeom weren't let go off each other since they heard the news. They are afraid if they let go off other they also would be vanished.

In JYP office,

JYP is deep in thought, "I thought everything will work out. There isn't much I can do. I think I made the right decision by taking this step" he sighed to himself.

Its been three weeks since they heard the news. Now, they are in their practice room about to meet the new addition to the group. They had no interest in meeting the other. But they had to do it. That's what Alex wants them to do. He never approve of them if they let go off their dream. They had to do it. These are the thoughts that made them stay in the first place. From now on its not their dream its Alex's dream.

The sound of the door open in the otherwise silent room got all their attention. JYP entered into the room. Everybody stood up and just bowed to him. "Hey guys, how you all been?" he asked as they all settled on the couch and chairs in the room. "Fine sir. You said we are going to debut as a seven member group. But, we didn't know our seventh member..." Jb trailed off wishing there would be no seventh member. But, his wish got crashed as JYP told, "Yeah, that's why I am here today, to introduce you to your final member. He'll be here in few minutes. I think you all get along well." As if on cue somebody knocked on the door after the approval, there comes a small boy not only because of his height but they can still tell just by looking he'll be not more than 15. He has blonde hair and big brown eyes. He is wearing baby pink sweater and white pants. Nothing really fancy, but he looks cute, with a shy smile he came in and bowing to all of the other "Here, he was the one that I was talking about. He'll be your final member of the group. Go on introduce yourself" JYP encouraged them to talk "Hello, my name is Jackson. I don't know what else there to tell about me, I am 14 years old" Jackson bowed and smiled.

Jb got irritated just by looking at him. Why the hell he always grinning? Are they all look like joke to him?

Mark was just stunned by him. He knows that there is no age limit in K-pop but he didn't expect him to be this little.

Shock was the only thing Jinyoung felt.

For, Youngjae he felt like bright sun entered into the room. The boy looks like a real sunshine.

Yugbam felt pity for the boy in front of them. Because they know about Jb's wrath and they definitely know that going to redirect towards this boy.

After, Jackson introduced himself, everybody just staring at him. He felt uncomfortable under all those stares.

Jinyoung was the one to lift the awkwardness. "This is Jb, Mark, Youngjae, Yugeom, Bambam and I am Jinyoung. Its nice to meet you" Jinyoung told with a polite smile.

"Okay guys, you guys try to get to know each other. I have some work to do. Congratulations on your debut." JYP told as he walked towards the door. "And, I forgot to tell you; tomorrow you all will be moving into the dorm. So you guys pack and be ready at 10am. Your manger will pick you up" with that JYP left.

After he left there is only uncomfortable silence. Jackson hates silence. So, he tried to start up a conversation. "Jb hyung, I heard you are good at..." before Jackson could finish that Jb chocked him with his back hitting the wall behind him. Jackson just shocked; he stared at Jb with his mouth hung open. "Do not call me hyung." Jb told with a dark voice as he leaned closer to Jackson's ear.

Within seconds, Jinyoung and Mark pulled Jb away. They never expected Jb to react this way if they knew they would've stopped him.

Jackson didn't even notice that Jb had been crushing his neck. When they separated him he felt the stinging pain in his neck.

Bambam's breath hitched, everyone turned to see him. He just pointed at Jackson. "The marks..." he didn't know what to say. Jinyoung approached the younger trying not to scare the boy, who already looks startled. He inspected the boy's neck. Jackson hissed in pain. The bruises already started to form. They all looked at each other thinking how to solve the problem.

Jackson shrugged off, as he reached for his scarf into his bag. "No worries, I think it is just a misunderstanding. You could've just told me not to call you hyung. I'll just call you sunbae." Jackson told as he winded the scarf around his neck.

"I am sorry Jackson. I think Jb is just upset about something. Please, don't mind him." Jinyoung told as he helped the boy cover the bruises.

"Seun-ah, shall we go?" with that JYP just opened the door. Got7 was shocked. "Yes dad, I am coming." With that Jackson took his bag and turned to the others, "Its nice meeting you guys. See you all tomorrow morning." With that he bowed to the others and starts walking towards JYP.

"Wait, Seun-ah why are you suddenly wearing scarf?" JYP looked at the boy in front of him. Got6 was scared, what will happen if JYP found out about the incident?

✨🙏🙏🙏✨