Sanemi Shinazugawa |Blind

Requested by Lithium_4418

x Blind Reader

~*~

"hmmm hmmm" you hummed as you enjoy the breeze and quietness.

You used to be a demon slayer, a pillar even, but after a long and hard battle against a high ranking demon, you've lost your sight. you become blind, but due to loosing your sight, your other senses improve greatly.

you might not be able to see but you could still feel the presence of others, you've also decided to rest for awhile and stop doing missions until you get used to being blind, prior to the request of oyakata-sama and a certain pillar.

you were enjoying the peace when the front door opened and closed rather loudly, catching your attention. a familiar presence walk in confidently.

"Welcome back, Sanemi" you greeted as you turn towards his direction

"were are you looking at? I'm over here" he said beside you as he took hold of both of your shoulders and turned you around towards him. 

"sorry, I'm still trying to adjust" you apologize but still smiled at him nonetheless.

"It's alright, so what did you do while I was gone?" he asked as he took a seat next to you.

"It's not like I could do a lot of things right now " you sarcastically said, making Sanemi's eyes roll though you can't see it.

"idiot! you're lucky I love you" he confess as he flick your forehead.

A lot of people had said that it was difficult to be blind, yes it is, but being blind had it's own perks.

you felt around the counter for the glass so you could drink, but for some reason you couldn't find it.

"where the hell it is?" you muttered as you continued to felt around the whole counter top and luckily you found it. with a grin on your face you took the glass and was now looking for the water.

you were easily managing it but for some reason, you felt eyes staring at you, with 100% focus you were able to pinpoint the location where the person was staring. so you turned around and with your misty eyes stare at that direction.

"Sanemi? what are you doing?" you asked tilting your head at him

"tsk, you found me" he muttered as he walk towards you, taking the glass on your hand.

"If your thirsty or hungry, you could just ask me" he muttered as he filled the glass with water and gently made you drink it.

"I'm blind not disabled, I could still do things like this you know" you said as you pout at him.

"Don't do that, I won't be able to control myself" he said as he place a kiss on your forehead and leave you alone.

After you've become blind, your other senses improve, you become sensitive and could easily feel people around, also, Sanemi had become more sweeter than usual.

"ne Sanemi, can I ask you a question?" you asked as you cuddled on his chest, his arms protectively wrap around you.

"you already did" he answered as he lied down comfortably, easily supporting both of weights.

"I'm serious!" you angrily said as you look up to glare at him.

"I'm kidding, just ask already" he muttered

"...you...don't you feel less attracted to me now?...now that I become blind" you sadly asked

"what?! you think I'm that fucking low! " he said rather angrily

"I'm just asking" you defended 

"then don't fucking ask!" he angrily said again

"the hell's wrong with you" you said as you pout and snuggle closer at him. silence then filled the room, it was not awkward at all.

"If you think I'm leaving you just because you become blind, then you're fucking wrong" he muttered after a long silence between you two.

"why is that?" you asked, your tone definitely happy and bright.

"you're so full of questions! just sleep!"he irritable ordered

"I Love you Sanemi~" you chuckled 

"yeah, I love you too"

The best and most beautiful things in the world 

cannot be seen or even touched. 

They must be felt with the heart.

OMAKE

Though you were confident that you could recognize Sanemi from miles away, there are times that your senses were wrong and you make a slight mistake.

"Thank you Sanemi, I love you~" you lovingly said as you smiled so brightly.

"(Y/N)! I'm over here!" said Sanemi's voice behind you making you question who the hell is in front of you.

"then..who are you?" you asked to the person in front of you.

"...I'm Giyu" he replied awkwardly.