» 09 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

For the past week, you've tried your best to keep your distance from Jimin. You didn't go to his old house anymore and whenever you two practiced it would be after school at school.

You never got the chance to break up with Byungho. Before you could, Sandara gave you a whole speech about how you should just give it another chance. That your feelings for Jimin were all in your head.

And instead of listening to yourself, you listened to her.

"Can we take five? My fingers are cramping."

"How about ten? My legs are about to give up." Jimin answers and you chuckle.

You stand up from the bench and walk to the front where your bag was. As you lean down to grab your water bottle, Jimin does too.

The two of you straighten back up only to be met inches apart. You watch as Jimin's eyes stare at your lips and he slowly licks his. You clear your throat, his eyes shifting back up to gaze into yours.

When Jimin sees you're about to move, he softly grabs your wrist, keeping you in place.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you being so cold with me all of a sudden." He mentions.

"I haven't."

"Yes you have," He lets go of you and his hand rests on your waist. "And I think you know that."

You shut your eyes for a brief moment and sigh,
"You can't keep doing this, Jimin."

"Doing what?" He acts clueless as his thumb slowly caresses your waist over your shirt.

"Tempting me," You step away from his grip. "I have a boyfriend and I need you to please respect that."

"Right," Jimin looks down at the floor. "I'm sorry."

"Maybe we should just call it a day." You suggest.

"I agree."

You nod and grab your things from the floor, immediately leaving the music room.

Minutes of thinking turned into hours. The guilt just kept nagging at you. Maybe you haven't kissed Jimin or even touched him, but you sure did want to.