» 08 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

The rest of Saturday and the whole day Sunday, you ignored Jimin's messages. You knew the feelings he was stirring up inside of you were no good.

Monday came and you still weren't ready to see him, but you had to. Unless you skipped school or music class, but your mother wouldn't be too happy about that.

After the teacher takes attendance, she tells her students to walk down to the dance room. You all do so and upon entering, your eyes instantly land on Jimin.

He looks away from his friend and over at you. Jimin sends you a small smile and a quick wave in which you respond by looking away.

"Y/N, seriously," Sandara speaks with irritation in her tone. "Just go talk to him."

"I'm nervous!" You admit. "I ignored him and we had a whole freaking moment. Not to mention that I'm feeling weird things."

"Look, all of those feelings are going to disappear as soon as the winter show is over. You just think you feel things for him because of how much time you've been spending together."

"You're right... totally right."

"I always am," Nabi flips her hair. "Now go over there and talk to him."

You groan and Nabi turns you around, giving you a light shove towards him. You sigh and start walking over to him.

"Hey," You greet, interrupting him and his friend.

"Hey," Jimin says then looks at his friend, his friend getting the point. "Is everything alright? You ghosted me."

"Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm sorry about that. I got home late Saturday and my mom took away my phone for the rest of the weekend." You lie.

"You got home late? Did you go somewhere after leaving the house?" Jimin questions, acting as if he didn't know the answer.

"Yes, um, my boyfriend's place."

"Oh." He simply answers.

"Yeah."

"How was it?"

-flashback-

"Oh, God." You moan, hands tightly gripping at the sheets.

You open your eyes and stare at the ceiling as your back arches off the bed. The pace of his fingers quickens as his tongue continues licking at all the right spots.