22:

Valencia Marie Cree

Valencia Marie Cree

"Baby." Jahron whispered in my ear kissing it softly afterwards. "Baby...."

"Hmph?" I asked slowly opening my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Noon. Don't you gotta go check on Serenity?"

"Cortez there."

"I missed you baby. She doing good ?"

I started dozing off again so he nudged me, "Baby."

"She's the same. A damn vegetable." I said sadly sitting up. "I can't believe they actually trying to charge her. I can't believe Cortez really messing with these hoes while she's in this condition . And I told him what happened and he literally acted like he didn't care. Then when he found out Mani aborted his child, he wanna run and act like he cares about Serenity . It pisses me off so bad." I ranted wiping my tears away.

He sat next to me and pulled me into his arms , "Shh baby. She'll come back to you for sure...."

"I know , she will. I tried contacting her mother and nothing." I said shaking my head.

"That's fucked up B. I know she'll fight. What happened?"

"We look at the street cameras and she ran a red light...that's not like her though."

"You know she's going through shit so maybe this was another suicide attempt?"

I looked at my phone seeing it was Sire calling me. I hesitated but picked up anyway.

"S-"

"No fuck that. Why my sister not answering the goddamn phone?!" He snapped making me sigh because it's obvious Cortez hasn't been communicating with her.

"S-"

"Valencia what the hell is going on! Cortez not even picking the fuck up !"

"Serenity and Cortez broke up. I don't know how bad it was but Serenity is in a really bad car accident and she's in ICU and he didn't even wanna go!" I said trying to talk extra fast hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Car Accident ?! ICU! This a fucking joke right?"

"I wish Sire." I said lowly looking down. "I'm sorry we didn't call y-"

"I can't fucking leave but damn m- Mia watch out." He said making me raise one eyebrow.

"Mia?" I questioned making it go silent on his end but I heard kissed on the other end. "Ouu Mia."

"Mia hold up. My sister update."

"Her heart isn't stable and she looks like shit. She can't breathe on her own, she has to get these treatments. I don't know." I said looking down.

"Keep me posted ight. And tell her I love her."

"Just keep making her proud. I love you."

"I love you too." He hung up so I got up and started to get dressed.