Part 15

Khushi gave instructions to her 3 assistants for the upcoming fashion show, as the designs are ready and also the client is also impressed with them, she is asking all of them to be perfect in their work and be on time with the assigned works, measurements, stitching, materials all that stuff.
Once done she left to the next floor to check on the models, she is younger to the models of the show, some of them love her chirpiness but some just care less.
Neeraj Raina: photographer @ AR, good human being, engaged to his childhood love but never lose any chance to flirt with Khushi. He is 6 years older to her, loves to irritate her by teasing for being so innocent at times...
Khushi: Morning Raina!
Neeraj: hey, hi. Morning-morning...
Khushi: How is the shoot going on?
Neeraj: till now everything is fab but can't say when our dear Show's topper comes...
Khushi: hahaha... why don't you like her?
Neeraj: please... if my would be sees her with me anywhere, just kicks me out...
Khushi: is it?
Aman: you can talk later, ASR is here... he said as soon as he came in and whispered.
Neeraj: oops!
Khushi just turned her head and cursing him for disturbing her peaceful time.
Arnav: How's everything going on Neeraj?
Neeraj: Morning ASR. Everything is going good, just waiting for the showstopper then I'll be done with this shoot.
Arnav: why isn't she here? What is the call time?
Neeraj: ASR actually, last night we shoot till late night so she said that she will be late from her call time.
Arnav nodded his head and looked at Khushi who is talking to the models, where some of them just looking at him dreamily.
Aman: ASR, the meeting with Mr. Gupta is postponed to this afternoon.
Arnav: why?
Aman: Mr. Gupta's assistant met with an accident a while back, he took him to the hospital.
Arnav: oh okay, then do one thing, schedule the meeting in their office.
Aman: Sure Sir.
He thought to start using Khushi as his assistant from now on and also wants to see her professionalism at Gupta Industries.
Arnav: Ms. Gupta... he purposely called her to let her know that he now her being Shashi's daughter.
Khushi hates when someone known addresses her as Ms. Gupta. She is such a beautiful name "Khushi"
She turned towards to him and came to where he is standing.
Khushi: Yes sir?
Arnav: we have a meeting schedule post lunch at Gupta Industries, be ready. You will be assisting me.
2 things:
1. She is surprised to hear that they are having a meeting with her father
2. Her assisting him.
Khushi: I'll assist you?
Arnav: I asked you to be my assistant and you agreed being one. So from now on, you will be assisting me.
Khushi thought for a while and then remembered that, yes, she indeed agreed to assist him till be gets completely involve with every stuff here.
Khushi: okay sir...
Arnav thought, though I wanted to be away from you as I'm getting strange feelings but to get rid of those feelings, solution is to face it and wanted to check who are you in actual... different from other girls or same as the girls he came across before???