8

Wooyoung POV;

I felt San lean against my chest, my hands still covering his eyes. "Hmm... Santa Claus?" I snorted and uncovered his eyes, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder instead.

"Hi, Sannie," I said. "Hi Yunho and Mingi."

"How are you doing?" Yunho asked.

"Amazing cause I've finally found my soulmate," I said while San turned around. I smiled widely and hugged him properly. 

I hung out with San, Yunho and Mingi for the rest of the day since Jongho had given me a day off from the coffee shop and since I didn't have to work at the restaurant today, I could go visit my parents at my grandparents' house. When it was evening, San and I were cuddled up together on the couch at my grandparents' house. I was catching up with mom while my dad and San were talking about God knows what. 

After what seemed like a few minutes of catching up, we heard the front door open. Mom's eyes widen as she looks at the clock. We'd been talking for 3 hours now, it was midnight. Before we could do anything, my grandparents stood in the living room. Grandma yelling to me and San for being soulmates and my grandpa giving us looks of disapproval. 

"Grandma, please, calm down," I said when I was done being yelled at. "I did not chose who my soulmate would be, neither did San. Please, just accept the way it is because yelling at us won't suddenly change the fact that we're soulmates." I grabbed San's hand, sensing he was feeling distressed. 

"GOD DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS!!" Grandma yelled, even louder than before.

"But you also say God pairs up the soulmates. Are you saying you made a mistake on that matter?" Mom suddenly joined in, wanting her mother to stop yelling. 

"NO, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, CLEARLY SATAN PAIRED THEM UP!!!" Grandma continued yelling.

San snorted. I recall him telling me through the skin bond that he didn't believe in God and all that. To be fair, I don't either, everything can be explained with science as far as I know. "Shall we go?" San asked me.

I nodded. "I don't want to be the reason my grandparents delivered my parents a head ache."

Mom and dad gave me and San a quick hug, ignoring my grandmother yelling on top of her lungs and grandpa who was glaring at them. After that, San and I left. 

We went to my apartment since it was closer and watched a movie there. We continued talking a bit after the movie until I looked at the clock and freaked out a bit. I had to be at the carwash in 20 minutes. "San, I need to go," I said, standing up from the couch and quickly going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Soon I was back in the living room. "You can stay here as long as you'd like, normally I should be back around 1 am though."

"Why?" San asked me.

"I got three jobs," I simply said, opening the front door.

"Wait! You don't have a coat on! I don't want you to be cold," San said, taking the coat he had been wearing when we first met a few hours ago and putting it on me.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be back, I'm fine with you staying here as long as you don't burn down the place." And then I left.

I arrived in the carwash right in time to change into work uniform and started working right after that. Working there was the usual. The first two hours were just night people coming by who wanted their car cleaned to then go home to finally go to bed. Then the morning people started coming by, wanting their car washed before they'd head to work or who wanted their car washed so they could do different things throughout the day. 

The last car of my shift was a regular. A girl who came by every month. "So, how's life been going?" I asked, as she usually stayed to help where possible.

"Amazing, I finally got Coco to do her thing in the litterbox! You know I've been trying so hard to get her to do that!" Minhee told me, smiling brightly.

"So I assume there won't be any cat poop on your couch anymore now?" I chuckled.

"Exactly! How's your life been going?"

"Working, mostly. Yesterday I had a day off from the coffee shop and guess who I met?" I said.

"OH MY GOD YOU MET SAN!???" Minhee excitedly yelled. I nodded.

"Maybe you can meet him, can you come to the coffee shop during your lunch break?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't have anything planned then," she smiled.

We continued talking and soon enough, the car was fully cleaned. I went back to the locker room to change my uniform into my regular clothes and left off to the coffee shop, feeling a bit tired but not enough to ditch work.

___

A/N: I got home around 5 pm, finished eating and watching TV with my parents around 7 pm, now it's 8:14 pm and I finished writing

I don't know what life is, but yeah, RIP inspiration, on the other hand, I have way too many ideas for other stories---