37

~
im sorry, i think something's wrong with me.

When Soobin suggested that Yeonjun should get a secretary, he didn't mean to have that secretary in their house all the freaking time.

The company agreed that Yeonjun could do the majority of his work at their place, without always having to go to the company because he's just gotta review files anyway. And he also promised to attend meetings if he was needed so they let him do what he wants-not like they could argue much since he's the owner's son.

However, when that thing was settled, Soobin did not expect this newly hired secretary for Yeonjun to be at his side almost 24/7. He thought that, since Yeonjun would most likely be staying at the house, this secretary would do his job at the company; you know, in behalf of Yeonjun.

But then here he is, standing beside Yeonjun in the study like personal space doesn't exist.

Can he back the fuck away?

He's just-how should Soobin say it? Touchy? Yeah, too touchy to Soobin's liking.

Yeonjun's not a fucking child. He knows how computer works so why is this secretary helping him move the mouse? Yeonjun has a hand for a reason?

For more than a week, this is what Soobin had to endure.

But you know what? He could only endure so much and now? He had enough.

With a hostile expression and eyes that look like they could bury you alive, Soobin made his presence known by harshly placing documents on the drawer near the other two. It made the director and his secretary glanced to the direction of the noise and made them stop what they were working on.

Yeonjun was the first to talk when Soobin continues doing his business loudly. "Hey, take it easy."

The tall guy halted his movements and spared Yeonjun a dark look, "Why? Am I disturbing you?"

"No-"

"Well, I'm sorry I disrupted your time with your lovely secretary. I should go now, right?" said Soobin bitterly as he slammed the drawer close, sending the secretary who just stood there awkwardly a sharp glare before leaving the room, not even giving Yeonjun a time to respond.

The said male just watched Soobin with a confuse look then turned to the male beside him, "What's his problem?"

"I don't know, but I think he wants me dead."

"No he doesn't. He's probably just stressed out."

"Didn't you see him giving me the nasty eye? The guy wants me 6 feet underground, I tell you. I feel unsafe."

"Shut up, Nana. You're being overdramatic." Yeonjun rolled his eyes, turning away to get back to the computer.

Nana, also known as secretary Na Jaemin, dramatically sighed as he walked over to the table's front then sat himself down on the seat across Yeonjun. "I am not. Trust me, a guy's jealousy shouldn't be underestimated. Maybe I should tell him I have a boyfriend so he wouldn't look at me like he wants to vanish my existence."

Hearing that made Yeonjun stop for a moment to look at Jaemin. For a second, his mind considered the thought but his subconscious went against it. "Soobin? Jealous? I don't think so." He shakes his head.

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?"

"Hey! That's no way to talk to your boss."

"I quit before you even think of firing me." Jaemin gave Yeonjun a 'try me' look, his left hand reaching for a folder lying there on the table.