41

On the last week of November, everyone in the company had been busy for the preparation of Seokjin and Soobin's birthday celebration. Since their birthdays are literally just a day apart, it became the usual to just celebrate it in one go and make everything grand.

And by grand, they mean g r a n d.

They either be celebrating it in the Choi's main mansion or at their private island, some year at a luxurious hotel, or even at another country. The list is basically endless.

Almost every business people are invited along with famous artists, since they obviously manage ones. And then the press would also be there and do their job and by the end of the night, everybody would know just how magnificent their party was.

For this year, it was rumored that the party will be held at Seokjin's new villa and the preparation has been going on for days now. And the country's already anticipating what they have up their sleeves for this year's celebration.

However, there is a certain someone who's about to lose his mind.

He kept thinking about it for a week now but he still got no idea what the fuck he should get Soobin.

His gift for Seokjin has been organized already so it's one problem off the list but just what on earth should he gift Soobin with?

The guy arranged a trip on a cruise ship for his birthday how could he top that? (yeah, they didn't got the chance to actually experience that but it's the thought that counts, okay?)

And so we have Yeonjun here, in his room, having a mental breakdown on his bed, in front of his cousin Taehyung who's just staring at him weirdly.

He trashed about on his bed, kicking the covers off and hitting the pillows while also groaning out of exhilaration. "WHY CAN'T I THINK OF ANYTHING? THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD!"

Taehyung threw his scarf at his face, causing the younger male to glare at him and roll again on his bed. "Can you stop? I don't get why it's such a big deal. You can just-I don't know, get him a car or something?"

Yeonjun groaned again. Taehyung sent him a creeped-out look from the couch he was sitting on. "I can't, I already bought Jin hyung that."

"The fuck? You never bought me one! And I'm your cousin!"

"You have loads of it, you don't need another one."

"I see how it is, traitor." The gray haired male threw a pillow at Yeonjun.

"Ow! Can you stop throwing things at m- hey! I said stop!"

"No." and Taehyung threw his socks at him.

Yeonjun screeches and moved his way off the bed to avoid the socks. "Ew! What the heck? That's disgusting, you stinky!"

"Who you calling stinky, huh? Buttface?" Taehyung grabbed his slipper and threatened to hurl it on his face.

"What? You're deaf now?"

"Bitch."

And he flung it.

Yeonjun managed to dock on time thus, dodging the possible damage.

"THIS IS VIOLENCE. I FELT VIOLATED, I AM GOING TO SUE YOU."

"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me."

"Oh yeah? But I can call Bogum hyung and tell him about your cru-"

"Do it, I dare you. And you'll never see any mint chocolate flavored food on this planet ever again." Taehyung widened his eyes at Yeonjun in a cautioning manner, making the younger pout and lie down again on the bed.