Part 15

Khushi silently turned around and closed the door. Arnav was unable to comprehend what was going on in her mind..did she... He was himself in such a state of shock that he didn't know what to do. Khushi slowly walked past arnav, arnav held her hand and said: khushi...

Khushi turned back. Looked once at her hand and then looked up at arnav with anger and tears in her eyes. She jerked her hands off. Arnav looked at her shocked.

Khushi said: yeh haq aap kho chukey hai..(You don't have this right anymore)

She then turned and said: waise dekha jaye to haq aadhikar yeh sab shayed contract se bandhey huye rishtey mein nehi hota hai..yeh sab tabhi hota hai jab rishta dil se juda hota hai.. (Well if we see, then rights etc doesn't exist in a contract marriage..these things exist only when the relationship is from the heart)

Arnav: khushi listen...

Khushi: bas arnavji bas...bohot sun chukey hai hum aur bohot bol chuke hai aap. She cried bitterly.(Enough...I have heard a lot and you have said a lot)

She looked at him with disgust and said: aapne aisa soch bhi kaise liya ki hum aur shyaamji..(How could you think that I and shyaamji)

She shook him by his collar and said: aapne aisa soch bhi kaise liya ki hum di ki zindagi ke sath aisa gandha khel khelenge..(How could you think I would play such a dirty game with di?)

Then left him and said: humey aaj tak nehi pata tha ki aapne humse shaadi kyun ki...har roz iska karan jaan ne ke liye hum taras tey rahe..lekin aaj lag raha hai ki kash humey kabhi pata hi nehi chalti..

Kash hum kabhi jaan hi nehi paatey ki aap hamarey baarey mein aisa soch rakhtey hai...(Till today I never knew the reason of our marriage..I waited for the day when I would get to know the reason..but now I wish I had never got to know the reason...wish I never got to know what you thought about me)

She covered her face with her palm and cried.

With every word of hers, arnav realised even more what damage he had done.

He kept his hand on her shoulder and said: khushi...please... listen to me..

Khushi looked straight in his eyes, the anger was now replaced with pain and asked him softly: kyun kiya aapne aisa arnavji... aapne aisa soch bhi kaise liya ki hum kisi aur se...(Why did you do this? How could you think I would love someone else)

Arnav was in for another shock as she said 'kisi aur se'...

He didn't know how to answer her questions, how to justify his actions..he was absolutely helpless.

Khushi turned her face and said: benaami rishta bhi humne puri imandari se nibhai...bina koi ummeed kiye...bina koi sawal kiye... Aap jantey hai kyun??(I was true even to this relationship which had no name...I performed my duties without any expectation...without any questions...you know why?)

Arnav couldn't do anything but look at her blankly.

'Kyunki aapne kaha tha' said khushi.(Because you had said) Her every word loud and clear conveying the indepth meaning it carried. His words meant so much to her.

She then wiped her tears and said: aur har baar ki tarah aapne yeh saabit kar diya ki aap arnav singh raizada hai...aur aapko kisiki koi parwa nehi hai!!(And like everytime you have proved you are arnav singh raizada...and you don't care about anyone else)

Arnav tried to calm her down: khushi please meri baat suno... I ..I agree ki maine...(Khushi listen to me..I...I..agree that I..)

Khushi: humey nehi lagta ki ab hamarey beech kehene sunne ke liye kuch bhi baki hai...(I don't think we have anything left to talk)

She took out her bag and dumped her clothes into it.

Arnav helplessly watched her pack her bags, when they heard a knock at their door. Khushi wiped her tears and opened it and saw aakash. Aakash said: bhai jaldi chaliye..di ko hospital le jaana hoga (come fast we have to take di to the hospital)

Khushi panicked: kya hua di ko? (What happened to di)

Aakash: unhe kaafi taklif ho rahi hai..(She is in a lot of pain)

They all ran to anjali's room. She looked in extreme pain. They immediately rushed her to the hospital. The doctor checked her and said they needed to operate immediately. Everyone waited with baited breath outside, till the doctor came out and said anjali had given birth to a baby girl, but the baby was premature so had to be kept under special care. While the others rushed in to see anjali and her baby, arnav saw khushi turn away. He caught her hand from the back and said: khushi...

Khushi turned around.

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें