Kaleed Heyward

I felt so good to help siyah with her hair salon after all it is my job and that's my lo baby, i've been trying everything in the world to forget about what me and breannah did but shit this guilt eating my ass up.

I walked into my shoe store, as i seen Meek Mill come to pick up his shoes "These shit fye" i heard him say as he recorded his shoes . "customized by the best" i said as i dapped him up, "aye kaleed let me get a picture with you i wanna shout you out brah, my shoes always right" he said "bet" i said as i posed for the picture, i looked fly today so i was prepared for this picture. Meek posted the picture of us with the shoes i did in his hand, i instantly started getting Dms from even other famous people. The day went smoothly and now it was time to close up the shop.

"you still with your girl?" Tileah asked "yeah why wassup" i said "come on Kaleed don't be a fool you know how i felt about you bro" she said with attitude "how i'm supposed to know how you felt if you ain't tell me boe?" i furrowed my eyebrows together "you can't tell" she said walking closer to me putting her hands around my shoulder, we were now face to face.

My eyes flew out my body when i seen siyah standing in the front of the shop "tf is you doing bruh" she yelled "Siyah ong it's not like that" i pushed Tileah off me "opps my bad" Tileah said "bitch you tryna be funny? i'll best your ass ugly bitch" Siyah hissed i instantly ran towards siyah holdin her back "it's whatever you tryna do" siyah brought me Texas Roadhouse and she dropped the food on the floor "bitch wassup" she said to Tileah I knew Tileah didn't wanna fight her because she still was standing in the same spot while siyah was trying to get to her "bae chill out, i swear ion been doing nothing with that girl" i tried to say to Siyah "nigga get tf off me, you can have lil ugly" she said .

Siyah gave me this long stare as she walked out the shop "wtf is wrong witchu Tileah if a nigga don't want you stay where tf you at boe" i roared "and your on a 2 week vacay, your check will be in the mail" i yelled Tileah ran out the shop, i ran to get my phone and call siyah i kept calling her while closing up the shop at the same time. i left a long voicemail explaining what happened and i still ain't get no response.

After leaving the Shop i went to keyshawn's house telling him what had just happened. "i know you ain't lose your girl to Tileah" he laughed at me "bruh ong ion want Tileah, she just a desperate lo bitch and i'm sick of her bullshit boe i wanna fire her ass but she ain't got shit for herself all both of her parents died and she aint got no fucking money" i explained "bro tbh you talking to me and i respect that but you needa be talking to siyah you losing a good girl homes" he said will blowing smoke out his mouth "bruh i done called siyah phone so many times boe she ain't wanna talk to me rn" i said hitting the blunt

      I was so mad bruh i could cry i done told Siyah all my life stories she knows ion got nobody bro and now she wanna do this shit to me, damn i thought to myself i can't even be mad at shawty she ain't do shit but be loyal to me and i keep doing this hoe shit "fuck" i yelled out as i drove to her house.

   I pulled up to her house and i didn't look like anyone was home so i went up to her condo and no one answerd "bruh siyah don't do this shit to me" i said as i walked away from the door she was really mad at me bruh either she ain't home or she just not fwm i looked down to my phone to see that she had stop sharing her location with me and she left the life 360 circle that she made for us. At this point i realized i'm chasing this bitch and i can't do that i hopped in my car and went to my Nana house, i needed to talk to Gabby.

     I pulled up to my granny house & knocked on the door "no food for me today bro" gabby asked "i got a lot going on right now" i said to gabby "what's wrong big bro? you know you can talk to me" she said "ion never felt like this before but bruh i got a love for siyah i never thought i could have before, and i just want her in my life you already know we barely got parents and any support, you got me Gabs but who i got?" i looked up at gabby and noticed she was in tears "what's going on with you siyah Kaleed?" she asked me "you wouldn't understand if i told you lil sis, you too young to understand" i explained to her as i began to cry, i wiped my tears and went to speak to my grandma.

   "hey Nana" i said "Hello Kaleed i missed you grandson i haven't seen you in a while, i'm feeling a little better now and, i wanna go play some bingo but them people down there to ghetto for me they need some organization" she talked my head off " lol nana that's wassup, i just wanted to stop by and say hello i don't really got nothing else to do" i told her " why you not with that lil lightskin thick gal" she asked me "Me and her ain't doing so good right now" i said i already knew Gabby showed my Nana how Siyah looked so i wasn't tripping        " well imma go granny, i got work in the morning" i said "alright grandson i'll see you later baby boy i love you" she said "love ya too" i loved my nana but she still was a bitch to me and my sister when she felt like it so i kept my distance.

    "see you later gabby and imma take you out soon, i gotta see them grades first tho, and you better not have no bf" i teased as i have her a hug "i love you lo sis don't do no stupid shit" i said as i walked out the door. I wanted my sister to grow up the right way, she ain't got nothing and i'm a boy ain't too much i can do for her, i want her to know she don't need no nigga and that keeping her grades up are very important . i tried my hardest to do all i could.

   It was now 12:00 at night i seen Siyah post a picture, how could i lose a pretty ass girl like this boe. I went upstairs and i washed off, i wasn't in the mood to fuck wit nobody so i just smoked again and ate up all my munchies in my house.