Part 7

Arnav was sleeping on small tree which is in their garden by putting his legs either side of the thick branch, lying down on his chest. Everyone got relaxed by seeing him they went to wake him. Anand was angry on his behaviour.

(aft he kept report sheet, he was thinking where to hide to escape from his dad scoldings, if he hides in home means they will find out, suddenly he thought why can't he hide in garden but if anyone came near garden means they can see him easily, atlast his monkey brain thought to sit on tree, slowly laid on chest by hanging his legs both sides without knowing he slept)

Anand: in anger, Arnav

Arnav: woke up with lazy eyes rubbing his eyes he was in half sleep, Good morning dad.

Anand: this is eve not mrng. What are you doing on the tree, that day you jumped from the tree to come home and today you slept on the tree. Are you a monkey.....

Arnav: he came to full sense, he thought I wish if I would have been monkey why I will sit on same tree, long time before I could have escaped from your scoldings by juming trees.

Anand: Arnav tell me, why are you sleeping on tree.

Arnav: I am scared dad

Anand: you scared, bcz of you we only got scared. Why are you scared.

Arnav: Sorry dad, one subject I got less mark, I promise next time I'll get good marks.

Anand: So For that only you came here

Arnav: with looking down, Yes.

All started to laugh. Anand told him to come down, arnav jumped from tree to ground by balancing his both hands. Careful arnav... anusha told. Anjali said to her dad, dad I think in his last life he may be born as monkey only, so only he exactly jumping like monkey. All are laughing hearing her comment, arnav gave angry look to them, his gaze fell on khushi, his angry vanished with huge smile he went near to khushi, Come doll we will go and play by saying he showed his hand in front of her, she too held his hand and both went inside. All are standing like a fool with open mouth by watching arnav, he is behaving like nothing happened.

Anand told them you all are supporting him every time so only he is behaving like this. Shashi said, he is small boy leave it now. you don't support him shashi, anand said with a stern voice. Anusha shouted, now u both stop your talks, my son didn't drink coffee also till now, he will feel hungry come inside by saying she went. Anand told shashi, see another crazy one going, like mom only her son also. Shashi laughed, yaar he is son for you also. Anand replied, but I'm not crazy like them. Shashi, oh really..... Shut up shashi come inside by saying he dragged him and went inside.