Steamy Times

I drive back home after work to see the boys. I walk inside, and am immediately on the floor due to the 3 younger ones piling on top of me in a hug.

"Guuuyyyysss!" I whine. "I can't breathhheeee."

They apologize, standing up, Jungkook helping me up,and I stand, dusting myself off.

"How was your guy's day?" I asked, taking off my heels, and heading to the kitchen. 

"Good!" They say in unison. I chuckle quietly. 

I walk to the fridge, and opening it, bending down a little to get my pop.

"Where's the others?" I ask, sipping my drink.

"Yoongi  hyung is asleep, and Jin hyung is watching Namjoon hyung." Jimin informs. 

"Why is he watching Namjoon?" I ask.

"Namjoon hyung is in heat." Tae responds.

I nod.

"Well I have to go and take a shower, so I will be back soon ."

They nod, and I head to my room,getting some clothes for the shower. I head across the hall to the bathroom, and shut the door, forgetting to lock it. 

i strip, setting my clothes on the little counter space by the sink. I turn the water on, putting my hand under the water to wait until it is the right temperature. When it is ready, I step in, letting th water slide over my body. I scrub my body, and then let the water rinse the soap suds off. I wash my hair, and then turn the water off, i step out of the shower still naked. I hear a quiet growl, but I didn't think twice about it.  

I go to the mirror, and wipe off the fog. I hear some of the boys calling Namjoon's name. I shrug, ad start to finger comb my hair. I then see a figure behind me. I go to scream, but in a flash, a hand is over my mouth, and body pressed to my naked body. I feel a huge bulge pressed into my ass, and squirm, hearing groans. I am turned around, and come face to face with Namjoon. His eyes are a slight golden color. My back is pushed against the sink as I slowly walk back. I already know what he wants, thanks to being told he is on his heat. 

His arms cage me, and I feel my cheeks flush. His bulge is pressed against my womanhood, and I feel my core aching for  touch. He leans down, placing his face in the crook of my neck. I freeze, and my breath hitches in my throat when he places his lips on my skin, trailing them and some kisses all along my neck. His lips suck on some of the skin, and his teeth lightly play with it. I let out a quiet moan, as he begins to grope my ass. He stands up straight, making eye contact with me. My cheeks heat up, seeing his lust filled, lidded eyes. He leans down, and begins to kiss me in a passion filled way. He fondles with my left breast, his other on my hip, and I moan into the kiss. He pulls away, and bares his teeth by my neck, going to bite me. My eyes widen, and relief floods me, when Jin barges in, his own eyes widening at the scene  in front of him.

Namjoon glares at him, and Jin calls for Yoongi to help. Meanwhile, m face is flushed, and I am desperately trying to cover my self. My towel is on the other side of the room too. Damn it. Yoongi comes running in, and the rest of the boys surround the entryway of the bathroom door. Namjoon pulls my naked body closer to him, nostrils flaring, and  growl leaving his lips. 

"Namjoon, let her go." Jin calmy says, and trying not to look at my naked form. 

Namjoon shakes his head no, and another growl leaves his lips. He pulls me even closer, and I let out a whimper because of how tight his hold is. Yoongi jumps forward, and Jungkook helps hold down Namjoon. They sit him up, struggling because of ho hard Namjoon is fighting back. Jungkook makes a quick hit at the back of his head, knocking Namjoon unconscious. I stand there in shock, still naked, as they carry him out. My face burns when I remember I am still naked, and when I see the rest of the boys eyeing my body. I shriek and run to get the towel, tightly wrapping it around my body. 

i grab the rest of my stuff, and run to my bedroom, shutting the door, and not forgetting to lock it this time. I change into my clothes, and then leaving to go get something from the kitchen. I pull out a Popsicle. I sit on the couch, and turn on the drama Tharntype. I open the wrapper, and wrap my lips around the top. Once I am done, I turn the TV off, and go to throw the wrapper away. I then see Jhope standing a little bit away with I bulge. Heat rises to my cheeks, and I throw the wrapper away, running to my room. 

Before i close the door, I yell out.

"CALL ME WHEN YOU GUYS WANT TO HAVE DINNER!" 

I shut the door and lock it, going to my bed and laying down.

AUTHORS NOTE:///

Im sorry it is cut short. I actually am writing this at school, and lunch is in 5 minutes. I will update soon. If you have anything you want in the story or any ideas, please comment!

Bye loves!!