Part 2

she know without her he won't sleep. without hugging her he don't sleep peacefully. She also hugs him. In his sleep he murmured I love u khushi. She smile at him and kiss his forehead and went to sleep.

khushi don't get sleep. She think about her past how she met her husband first time.

Flashback

khushi was just 12 years old when She come to rm with her grandmother. Her grandmother is the maid in rm. Khushi's father already died before she was born. After she born her mother take care of her very well. Before 1 month her mother also died because of cancer. So her grandmother went and took khushi with her.

when she enter rm, she was so excited to see such a big house. She is from middle class family. her grandmother suseela tell all things to sandya and her husband arjun. Suseela ask their permission to keep khushi with her. they instantly agree for it. Sandya like khushi very much. It was evening when a boy of 15 years old returned from his school. Khushi is in her grandmother's room ( suseela stay in rm. They give separate room for her.).

he went to his room and after fresh up he do his home work. When khushi roam in the house she look arnav doing his homework. She want to study but her family financial status don't allow her to study. She is silently watching arnav from the door. When arnav look her she was scared standing near the door.

she is beautiful in her small age also. Arnav ask who are you why are you standing there. I don't see you before.

khushi: with little fear I am khushi. Suseela nani's granddaughter.

boy: oh ok come here why are you standing there.

khushi come near arnav and stand. Why are you standing sit here arnav said. Khushi sit near to arnav and watching him do his homework. Arnav look her what why are you watching me like this.

khushi: will you give this book for me I will study and give back to u.

boy: you want study it. Ok take it. you like to study ah

khushi: yes I like to study but my mother don't allow me to go school. So I study to my neighbour's home.

the boy liked khushi instantly when he saw her.

boy : ok don't worry. I will tell papa and make you go to school.

khushi: really thank u. what is your name

boy : arnav.

after sometime arnav finish his home work. They went to downstairs. Arnav told his papa and made him to agree for khushi studying in his school. After that khushi and arnav always went to school in same car.

they like each other but khushi's nani always remind her that she is maid of this house so always keep distance from arnav. But arnav move friendly with her. she always call him arnavji because her nani already told her don't call him by his name.

Now two years passed, sandya treat khushi like her daughter. Khushi is in 14 years old. When arnav and khushi do homework in arnav's room. Suddenly khushi clutch her stomach and scream in pain.

Her thoughts got disturbed when arnav snuggle into her more. She stroke his hair and say I love u arnavji with that she slept.