||26.

This chapter is dedicated to PrincessPlatinum She's so hilarious and I can't love her less. Check out her novel "STING" by going over to her profile.

Enjoy.

                               • • •

                  ||Felix's POV||

I watched Eno and Alex's retrieving figures, with broken hearth.

How could she? How could she choose Alex over me? I thought we both shared something genuine.

I knew I fucked up, and I knew I wasn't supposed to hide the bet for too long. I was only waiting for the perfect timing. But I guess luck wasn't on my side.

She chose Alex.

"Hey Felix," Shade voice sounded distant. I was slowly drifting out of reality. The only girl I've sincerely loved. The only girl that have ever taken my mind off of my fucked ass dad and weak mum, chose someone else.

It was obvious, on how she looked, spoke and helped Alex up. And what did she do to me? She yanked me away from her life.

"Felix," Shade placed her hand on my shoulder. "I'll talk to her."

I sighed, before looking at Shade. "She'd made her choice."

"I promise to talk to her," She still insisted.

"Never mind that," I muttered, as I reached for my backpack, which was still laying on the floor. "Class is about to start soon. Let's go."

I walked side by side with Shade, until we finally arrived at our class. I left her and walked over to my seat.

I sat down in silence, as I decided to tune everybody out.

"F-Felix. Felix my man." Saviour tried to ease the tension surrounding us. I sighed but ignored him.

"Are you still angry with me? I swear, I never meant to do that." He tried again.

"The whole situation might completely be his fault, but he's still your friend." Dafe tried to defend Saviour.

"I'm not mad at you Saviour," I told him with all honesty.

"But we don't talk anymore like we used to do," Whined Saviour.

"That's because I've been trying to get Eno back. But there's no need for that anymore." I gently placed my head on my desk, to get some peace of mind.

"You're giving up?!" Dafe asked stunned.

"I'm not giving up willingly," I snapped a little, Which made Emem to look at me. I wasn't surprised she heard me. Her seat was located on the left role, opposite ours.

"What do you mean by that?" Dafe asked me.

"Arrrggghhh!" I felt frustrated being bombarded with series of questions. "She'd chosen Alex."

"What?!" Emem stood up from her seat and walked towards ours. I guess she heard that too. "Alex of all people."

Immediately she said that, Shade and Sofia, stood up from their seats and headed out of the classroom.

"This is all my fault," Saviour muttered beside me.

"I told you not to blame yourself," I reminded him.

"I gotta fix this," He replied absent-mindedly, not paying attention to my words. He quickly got up from his seat and walked out of the class.

"I can't believe my sister chose Alex," Emem sighed with furrowed brows as she folded her arms below her chest. "I just can't believe it."