Chapter Twenty Seven

So, there was an idea that I forgot I had early on. I'm using it to add a little drama to the story. Hopefully, you'll remember it.
I put the saddle on Miley and walk her put of the stables. All of the guys are here with their riding clothes on. I accept a gun from a nearby maid.

"So, who's idea was it to go hunting?" my father asks. I nod towards Blake who is already on his horse.

"It was Blake's," I say.

"Well, it was a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see my future son-in-law's hunting skills," my father says. We talk for several more minutes before leaving the palace.

After going through the woods surrounding the palace, we enter a large field. After an hour, and my bottom becoming sore, a snake scares my horse. I drop my gun and cling to Miley's saddle. She runs away from the group. Everyone yells after me but it is too late. By the time they've turned around, Miley and I are in the woods.

She finally stops after running for at least fifteen minutes. I climb off Miley and tie her to a nearby tree. I walk around the woods, making sure I can still see Miley. I hear a few voices and a twig snap. I race over to the tree Miley is tied up to and climb up.

Ten minutes later, two men walk over. One looks has a stubble on his chin and a beanie hat on. He has on a leather jacket with jeans on. The other is cleanly shaved with jet black hair. He has on a black jacket and jeans.

They walk towards Miley and stop. They run her for a few minutes and I pull myself up into a tighter ball. Then, they see the royal crest on her saddle.

"A palace horse. Where's your rider?" (I had to. Sorry.) the man with the leather jacket says. The man with black hair automatically looks up and sees me. I try to ease back into the shadows but instead I loose my footing. I fall to the ground and they walk towards me.
Cliffhanger! Is Celia going to be saved? Are the men going to capture her? If she does get saved who will save her? Oh and that was a quote from Tangled. Comment and vote!

And, I would like for you all to know how much I enjoy reading your comments. They always bring a smile to my face. I was sitting in the office after school trying not to laugh at some of them. You all are super awesome. I could never ask for better fans.

Disclaimer: Keira Cass owns the Selection, not me.