I Bloom For You

Jimin felt a little better after telling Namjoon everything and as much as he wanted to go find Tae he decided to give him some space today. He was still deeply hurt by Tae's actions but he knew that his best friend must be going through something because Tae was gentle by nature. Pushing the sad thoughts aside Jimin entered his cell knowing it will be lock up soon, Yoongi laid on his own bed reading a book.
"What you reading?" Jimin asked as he tip toed next to Yoongi to try look at the pages.
Yoongi didn't notice how close Jimin was so when he turned his head to answer he flinched a little at how close their faces were. Jimin didn't seem to notice or mind so Yoongi looked back to his book before replying.
"It's called 'The Sun & The Moond'" Yoongi carried on reading his book, while Jimin just stared.
"Hmm, what's the story line" Jimin began climbing on the top bunk, making Yoongi shift over to the wall but he didn't mind.
"Well, it's about how the sun and moon were deeply in love but darkness was jealous so darkness asked the gods to separate them telling the gods that earth needed light to thrive...the gods agreed on the term's but that didnt stop the sun and moon though because their love was so strong, they would meet every so often for a short time that being the total eclipse." Yoogni smiled slightly at the thought of a love so strong.
" Wooow, that's beautiful! So they refused to be apart even if it was only for a short time. I bet a love so great and strong feels amazing" Jimin looked the the ceiling as he thought about Kai and their relationship.
'I actually thought Kai's love was this strong but like the darkness he was deceiving.' Jimin signed as he was deep in thought.
Yoongi watched the pained look on Jimin's face and unconsciously reached over to stroke his hair, this made Jimin startle out his thoughts but he soon leaned into Yoongi's large hand for comfort. Yoongi smiled when he felt Jimin lean in, it made him feel useful and needed, something he hasn't felt proberly all his life so the warmness his was feel made him excited but also scared. He pulled his hand back, placing it back on the book.
Jimin already missing the warmth decided to ask something that was either going to bring him more comfort or get him punched but hw took the risk.
"C-can I lay on y-your chest while you read?.. Please?" Jimin shyly looked at his fiddling fingers.
Yoongi was very shocked at the request, he didn't expect Jimin to ask such a bold question when he hasn't been the nicest to Jimin before but he really did yearn he the smaller boy's touch again so ageist all the bad points he caved in to his deeper needs.
"Y-yeah sure", Yoongi lifted his arm so Jimin could snuggle up to him and place his head on his chest".
Jimin did just that, he inched up to Yoongi shyly, his heart was beating fast but his action seemed slow motion. His cheeks tinted pink which wasn't unnoticed to Yoongi who also blushed at his actions. Yoongi could feel a warm feeling spread throughout his body as Jimin laid in place and Yoongi placed his arm holding him as well as the book in his hands.
They both felt the feelings of happiness and bliss, both hearts racing in sync.
"Are you comfortable?" Yoongi asked,
"Yes, are you?" Jimin replied,
"I am" is all Yoongi said.
The two boys laid in silence but not awkward, it was very calming and seemed so natural. Jimin smiled as he listened to Yoongi's now calm heart beat and Yoongi smiled satisfied that he took the step to be close to someone.
Yoongi carried on reading until he heard little snores coming from the beautiful boy laid on him.
He whispered, "Are you asleep Jimin?"
But Jimin was spound asleep, Yoongi could only see a bit of his face because he didn't want to move and wake him up, so he examined what he could.
He noticed Jimin's lips parted slightly, they looked so soft and bouncy, smooth if touched, his eyes closed peacefully but his long eyelashes touch his round cheek slightly.
"Jimin you really are beautiful, who ever hurt you must be a moron".
Yoongi moved some hair out of Jimin's face, making Jimin snuggle more into Yoongi and hold him tight. Yoongi froze but smiled seeing this utter beautiful and charming boy so he placed his book down and hugged Jimin with one arm and pulling with Jimin's hair with the other as their body merged together for the warmness.
"I might look creepy but just a few minutes, just let me stay like this a few more minutes" Yoongi whispered to himself.
Yoongi held to boy close as his eyes began to slowly close, peace and darkness over took Yoongi as he too fell asleep.