➥48

As she stepped foot on the hallway of the third floor, she was harshly pulled and pushed against the wall

Seyeon gasped at the impact and panted from the anxiety and the running she had done. Her eyes were on the ground but as soon as she realised, she tried to move out of his grip.

His hands were on her shoulders and her tears were more visible.
"Seyeon-"
"Let go," she struggled, thrashing around in his grip, the desperate sense of anxiety threatening to spill.

"What happened?" He asked confused, trying to hold her still by her shoulders and Seyeon still tried to shake him off.
"Let go of me!" She cried out, pushing him off her with her hands on his chest.

Donghyuck stumbled slightly and Seyeon rushed into the room, breaths laboured and as she was trying to unlock the door, he walked in.
His eyes were dark and fists were clenched.

Seyeon's eyes raked up his form and she began walking back.
"Leave me alone." She whispered, fists clenched behind her.

Seyeon will fall in love with me and I'll use her

"Why are you being- where were you?" He demanded, sensing this was about him. "Who were you with Seyeon?"

"Go away Donghyuck."

He froze and felt a pang as she used his full name.
Donghyuck strided over to her and she shook her head, telling him to stop.

He did.

He stopped and watched her from a distance away as she began to cry.
"I-" he took a step forward but she cried harder.

He slowly put his foot back and his mind raced.
"Where were you baby-"
"No, stop it! Stop calling me that, stop calling me all these names! I don't want to be here anymore, I-i'm leaving." She panted, hyperventilating.

"I can't do this-"
"Do what?" He asked more desperately, watching as she walked over to the wardrobe and then to the bed.
That's when he walked up to her, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him.

Her body fell into his and she flinched, making him stop and the room became deadly silent.

"Are you scared of me?"

Something in his voice made Seyeon sob, the anxiety and stress falling over her and she fell onto her knees as she cried.

"Get up." He said, his chest rising up and down quicker.
"Get up." He said more sterner and she shook her head.

Donghyuck took a deep breath and put his arms under hers, picking her up and placing her onto the bed.

She avoided eye contact at all cost, even though her sight was blurred by tears.
"Is it me? Are you upset because of me?" He asked, moving her hands away from her face.

Seyeon didn't say anything, leaving it to be answered by the silence.
"What did I do?"

"I h-have to go." She hiccuped, standing up but becoming dizzy and stumbling. Donghyuck was quick to catch her, stabilising her in his arms.

Seyeon looked up at him and felt everything crashing down on her.

"Are you using me?"