Chapter 49: {2 surprises}

|You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.|

A/N

@Teryona23 I read your comment and this one is for you. Enjoy ;)

Nina's pov:

We finished our dinner and we just sat talking to each other.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, I need to tell. It's really important." He said clearing his throat.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"My dad called me yesterday and asked me to meet him. I went and he told me that my mom left the company on my name and now that I'm 18, I'm legally the owner of the company." He said and I smiled.

"Wow, that's great. You are the owner of your mom's company." I said and he nodded, but he didn't look so happy about it.

"There is more to it?" I asked and he nodded.

"I need to move to a new apartment soon so that I can work in the company. I only have 3-4 weeks before I have to leave from here." He said and I felt my heartbreak. I should be happy that he was getting such a big opportunity but a part of me didn't want him to leave.

"That's good. You should go." I said it even if I didn't want him to leave.

"You want me to leave?" He asked looking directly in my eyes.

No of course not...

"Adrian, I'm not saying that I want you to leave. I understand that this means and a lot to you and I don't want you to hesitate to go because of me. You should go for it." I said half-heartedly.

"Ok, I'll go." He said and I nodded.

"I need to show you something before I drop you home. So let's go." He said and I nodded.

He paid for the food and we walked to his car.

-----
We stopped at a garden. I never came here before. Adrian wrapped his arms around me and we made our way inside the garden. We walked around and he guided me to the place he wanted to show me.

 We walked around and he guided me to the place he wanted to show me

"Wow," I said looking at the decoration. There was some light around the whole place, showing the decoration better.

"It's beautiful right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's go inside." He said and I stopped him.

"No, someone decorated it. They might be coming anytime." I said and he chuckled.

"Nah they are not. Let's go in." He said and dragged me inside. I looked around and touch the flower hanging on the pole. It was real rose flowers. Someone works hard to put all this up.

"Nina,"

I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw Adrian on his knee. He took a box from his pocket, opening it.

Oh my god.

I heard some footsteps and when I looked around, I saw all our friends and my mom. They all had their phone, filming what was going to happen.

"Adrian..." I could feel my heart racing fast in my chest.

"Nina, I know it's too soon to ask this but I can't help myself. I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you. I know we are still young and we are still learning to be with each other but we have our whole life for that. I don't want to leave you here and settle somewhere else. You're the stars that twinkle at night, the breeze that makes things feel right. I can't imagine life without you in it. I want to grow old with you. Will you marry me?"

By the end, I was in tears.

Adrian's pov:

I watched as she bit her lips, tears rolling her cheeks. I wanted her to smile not to cry.

"Y-yes, yes I'll marry you." She said and I smiled. I stood up and put the ring on her finger. It fitted her perfectly. I cupped her face and kissed her hard.

We heard cheers around us and for some minutes, I forgot that our friend was here too. I pulled away from Nina and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry," I said and she chuckled.

"I can't help it." She said. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on me. Our friends made their way toward us and so did Molly. She was crying too.

"Oh my goodness. My baby girl is engaged." She said and Nina went to hug her.

"I told you everything would be okay, you were scared for nothing," Molly said making me confused.

"I didn't tell him, mom," Nina said lowly when she pulled away from the hug.

"What? I thought he proposed because he knew about it." Molly said and then looked at me.

"What should I know?" I asked confused.

"Adrian I have something to tell you." Nina started," I didn't want to tell you like this. I was going to tell you after dinner."

"What is it?" I asked and she bit her lips.

"I-i'm pregnant." She said and I heard gasps around us. I was still processing what she said.

"You're pregnant?" I asked and she nodded.

I hugged her again tightly. I wanted to surprise her and she surprises me too.

"I'm going to be an uncle," Colton said and we pulled away.

"Yes, and I'm going to be a grandma." Molly smiled.

"When did you find out?" I asked still shocked.

"This morning after I eat breakfast. I eat a lot then threw up. Mom bought me the pregnancy test and I took it." She explained.

"We were at your place this morning, why didn't you tell us?" Amy asked.

"I wanted to tell Adrian first." She explained.

"That's okay. But wow... you both surprise each other big." Landon said and we chuckled.

"Well, I need to go back to work," Molly said.

"I'll drove you and then I'll drop Nina home," I suggested and they nodded.

"Thank you all for helping me today," I said sincerely.

"Hey, that's what brothers are for. You don't have to thank us." Blake said and I nodded. They all hugged us and then we left.

I drove Molly at work and went to drop Nina home.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah