Chapter 51: {Mall}

|I'm not a stalker but my eyes are addicted to you.|

Nina's pov:

It's been a few days since our appointment. The girls and I were in the mall, looking for some baby clothes. I knew it was too soon to buy any clothes but we were just looking for the prices so that I can compare them to online shopping.

There were a lot of shops and they all have cuties baby outfits. There was one outfit that I loved and I did buy it. It was unisex so it won't go to waste.

"Hey how about we go look for your wedding dress?" Melanie suggested once we were out of the store

"Yeah! I know a store and their dresses are really cute." Amy added.

"Yeah, but it's too soon-"

"Come on, there is no harm in just looking." Eva interrupted me.

"Fine, let's go. But after that, I need to buy some pregnancy dress cause I know my normal clothes won't fit me." I said and they nodded.

We walked to the wedding dress store and a girl walked toward us.

"Welcome to Nova fashion, how can I help you?" She asked politely.

"We are just looking for some model for our bride," Eva said pointing at me.

"Oh ok, I'll let you choose your model but if you need anything, call me." She said and we nodded. We walked around and looked around.

Honestly, I didn't like the dress in the first row at all

Honestly, I didn't like the dress in the first row at all. I walked to the second one and Amy show me one with pearls only on the top.

"Is too simple." Eva frowned.

"Yeah, like there must be some design on the back," Melanie added.

"Girls, we don't even know what theme we will do or how many people we will invite." I pointed out.

"We will come again if we have to." Amy shrugged and I sighed.

"How about you guys looked for the dresses while I go to the other stores and get my pregnancy dress," I suggested and they sighed.