53

"Taehyung............. you look so........."

"I look like what Minnie?" Taehyung asked nervously furrowing his eyebrows. He was getting anxious and Jimin's broken sentences weren't helping.

"Etheral" jimin replied in awe while staring at tae from top to bottom.

"Do you think it'll effect him?" Asked tae unsurely of what would be Jungkook's reaction when he'd see him like this

"He'll die, if I wasn't with Yoongi I'd have kissed you right here and we would even have had babies til now. Damn!" Jimin compliments exaggerating in the most Jimin way. If you don't have a friend who hypes you up like Jimin then your life sucks.

"You are so extra mochi" Taehyung giggled at Jimin's flirty remark but jimin was ded serious.

"Don't laugh at me bro I even chose names of our children in these five minutes" Jimin pouted making Taehyung laugh even harder than before. He can't with Jimin's dramatic ass.

"A-and the names *laughs hysterically* are"

"Taemin, Mintae, Minnie, koko, pico, kuhu, mish-"

"JIMIN WHAT THE HELL. OH MY GOD ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE A FORCE OF MILITARY OR WHAT?" Taehyung yelled-laughed interrupting Jimin's trail of names. The most hilarious thing about the conversation was Jimin was really serious while Taehyung was laughing his guts out . He wouldn't trade his Minnie for anything in the universe. That bubbly boy is the most shiny star of his life. They have been friends for so long. He still remembers the day when they first met.

Tae was three years old and Jimin was three and a half years old, when he found little taetae crying on the kindergarten ground. Jimin was in the same class as Taehyung but they never talked because tae was always so quiet.

"Hey, don't cwy" little chim kneels down and helps up Taehyung who hurt himself while trying to run fast so he could catch up with the line of his classmates that were walking along with their teacher way ahead of him.

"I-it huwts" tae sobbed rubbing his eyes agressively with his tiny fists. Jimin felt very sad when he was crying.

"Stop cwying and I'll tell you a secret" jimin offered in hopes the little boy would stop crying and he did stop sobbing and looked endearingly at jimin with his big eyes

"W-what secret?" Tae asked hiccuping.

"There's a little blue chick behind that tree and only I know about it. She knows me.  I'll introduce you to her" Jimin whispers and grabs tae's hand dragging him into a total different direction from the class spot.

"Blue babie come out" Jimin calls softly as soon as they reached behind the large banyan tree.

"Will she come out" Tae asks eagerly showing his big alluring eyes and his lips parted as he waited for answer.