⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 2 ~ Enhanced

Clint ran up to take cover in the tree as gunfire were not only aiming at him but the others near him. Stopping for a moment behind the trees, he waited till there was a short pause so he could aim his bow and air at the target; which had happened to be a tank. Firing his arrow, he waited for it to go off but didn't hear anything happening.

Raising an eyebrow he turned back over to check but there was no damage so he quickly armed himself again and prepared to shoot when someone passed by him really fast; causing him to fall down and groan in pain. Looking up, it was one of the twins. The male with white hair to be exact and he told Clint "you didn't see that coming?" Before speeding off. Clint stood up and aimed his arrow at the direction the twin went. He was caught off guard when a laser was shot and he got hit on his side. "Clint!" Natasha yelled out.

Rogers looked over and got knocked over as well. He was quick to recover and stand up. Running he told the team "we have an enhanced on the field." That's when Natasha spoke up as she ran towards Clint who was on the ground. "Clint's hit!" Sliding down to his side, she pulled off her gloves as she glanced up and said "somebody wanna deal with that bunker." That's when Hulk showed up and took it out easily. "Thank you."

As Natasha was dealing with Clint and his wound, Steve was taking down some of the soldiers that were running towards him. "Stark, we really need to get inside." Rogers said then grunted as he threw his shield and kicked down another. "I'm closing in." Stark said. "Jarvis, am I closing in?" - "there's a particle wave below the north tower." Jarvis told him as Tony flew through the city, taking down soldiers. "Great. I wanna poke it with something." Stark stated before firing a missile towards the area and it disconnected the shield that was preventing any damage towards the city from the outside. "The drawbridge is down, people." Stark announced.

Rogers magnetically retrieved his shield to his arm as Thor landed down and took out all of the guards in his area. Steve started to jog towards him when Thor asked "The Enhanced?" That's when Rogers answered as soon as he stopped next to him. "He's a blur. All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." He said as he looked around. "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha told them over the coms.

"I can get Barton to the jet." Thor started to say as a tank followed by a few soldiers could be seen heading their way. "The sooner we're gone, the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." He added. "Copy that." Rogers told him with a nod. "Looks like they're lining up." Thor said when he saw the way the soldiers looked from afar. He readied his hammer as Steve braces himself with his shield and told Thor "well, they're excited." At that moment Thor slammed his hammer against Steve's shield and the lightening knocked down all of the incoming lined up soldiers. "Find the scepter." Thor told Rogers before swung his hammer and flew.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Stark said over the coms. Steve sighed and shook his head when he heard him. "That's not going away any time soon." He said softly.

From inside the building, Strucker was dragging you with him as he hurried down the steps. Iron man broke through the window and everyone who were in the room started to fire their weapons at him. Tony started to casually speak to them as he said "Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through." None of them wanted to corporate so he fired small missiles at them and took each one down. "It was a good talk." He said and a soldier said "no, it wasn't." As himself and his comrades groaned in pain. The professor was working on the computers when he glanced over. He spotted Tony and gasped but Tony took him down easily. "Sentry mode." Tony told his suit once he exited and walked towards the devices. "Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all." He told his AI as he placed his device on the table. "Make sure you copy Hill at HQ."

Strucker was having difficulties with you as he tried to escape. You were giving him a hard time and refusing to go with him. "I did the experiment on you so you would listen to my orders. Not disobey them you stupid girl." He gritted and back slapped you face. Taking a detour, he entered a room that was very well hidden and threw you into a cell like area. "Let me go!" You yelled at him and he yelled back "never!" Before leaving you there alone. You started to bang on the bars.