Au stuff

Wind Archer: Created by the Millennial Tree to protect the worshippers. Doesn't really like the Millennial Tree's worshippers. Hate's being called 'perfect', dipshit is far more preferable. Having an emotional dilemma, not to worried about his prophecy.  Thinks the Worshippers take the prophecy scrolls to literal. Hates four of the Worshippers more then the others. Wasn't able to hurt the Worshippers, but was granted that power (Not to do anything with it yet) Drank something.

'He of the holy light will cast away the darkness, But the one of darkness will come to his soul, as one of flame will claim its love. If those he protects treat him as one, he will be able to fight away the cookie. But fate says once the tree's last leaf falls, so will those he protects, as one of light and wind, becomes one of the Ravens brought by Night.'

Fire Spirit: A fellow giving Wind Archer an emotional dilemma,  Wind Archer is envious of him, but wants him twice as much (Feel free to interpret the wanting to your hearts content) Has been visiting less and less. Gave Wind Archer a purple and black flower once. The Worshippers don't like him. Kisses Wind Archers cheek, did something to four of the Worshippers. Unknown how he feels about Wind Archer. Was found by Wind Archer in a village, was very nice while showing Wind Archer around.

No known prophecy.

Pom: Left to die by the worshippers, lives with Wind Archer, they're waiting for their fate together. She likes being called Pom, it's her real name. Asked if Wind Archer is in love with Fire Spirit (He hasn't responded). Is wondering if someone with multi-colored hair lives in the village that Fire Spirit is at.

Prophecy untold. But two lines are 'Be lost in the darkness' along with  'And be pulled back to the surface by one she cares for'

The creator: Wind Archer's creator, always has tea on hand. Made Wind Archer to avoid the Worshippers, Wind Archer thinks he's killing the Tree to get rid of the Worshippers. Has a friend coming over. Gave Wind Archer a possible word for how he feels about Fire Spirit (Wind Archer didn't like it)

No known prophecy.

Dark Enchantress: Has been seen, Wind Archer's creators friend. Coming over to force out the Worshippers if they don't leave willingly. Actually just came over for tea. Gave Wind Archer a vial of something

No known prophecy

DJ: Knows Pom

No known prophecy