Life of The Coffee Shop Girl Part 7

The next morning (y/n) wakes up to the sunshine shining in from the hotel window as she stretches and looks over at her side smiling to see that Chris is still asleep looking as peaceful and as beautiful as ever. You could have swear you could kill him for his eyelashes. You  didn't want to wake him up but you had to since you two needed something to eat for breakfast. Shaking his shoulder you woke him up. "Chris, hey, wake up."
"Hmmm?" He says as he stretches stirring himself awake. "Morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?"
"I definitely did, handsome. Thank you so much for the awesome night we had last night. I never been much happier with anyone before especially not after Patrick." "I am glad you did, (y/n) and it's my genuine pleasure." He kissed you on the lips. "Hey is there somewhere we can get breakfast? I am starving." Chris chuckled and said "Yeah I know a place. How about we get showered and dressed before we head out, hmm?" "Sounds good to me." (Y/n) said smiling.

You and Chris head into the shower together exchanging some kisses in the shower and helping each other clean each other. You guys dry off and get dressed before heading out to grab some breakfast at a restaurant to eat.

At the restaurant you guys order your breakfast and chat with each other. You then get a call from your ex-friend/roomate, Becky.

"Hey (y/n), are you ok? I haven't seen you or heard from you since yesterday and especially after you kicked me out. What's wrong?"

"Oh, Hi Becky, surprised to hear from you after what you did to me. You know exactly what's wrong you should have never told Patrick about the foreclosure situation or even about the mortgage on the Coffee Shop you know how much that shop means to me how could you?! I thought I could trust you as friends I never thought you would betray me like this!"

"(Y/n), I only told Patrick because I thought he was trying to help. I never thought he would try and close down the Coffee Shop like that. You know he loves you (y/n) and he wants to make a future with you."

"Yeah, but, Becky, it's a different one."

"But that doesn't make him a bad guy, (y/n), are you really going to let the parking garage change everything?"

"But, it does change everything, Becky."

"Does it really? I mean either way you are going to lose the coffee shop. He loves you. "

"You know what Becky if he really loves me like you say he does then he wouldn't have decided to put a foreclosure on the Coffee Shop that I worked so hard to get and manage. And I have someone better for me than Patrick. And yes that someone is Chris Evans. He'll help me keep the Coffee Shop with whatever he can manage to do and you and Patrick aren't going to stop us. Goodbye."
You hang up and Chris asks you who that was. "Becky." "Ugh what does she want?" "She wanted to know if I was ok. I don't even know why she's calling me in the first place since what she did was wrong. I swear she was planning this all along with Patrick. I am not going to let her and Patrick tear the Coffee Shop apart. I worked so damn hard to get the chance to get that shop up and running. It means so much to me since I put so much work into it. I am not going to let that all go to waist."
"Well neither am I (y/n). We'll think of something to get the Coffee Shop back I promise."
You and Chris finish your breakfast.
Just then Patrick calls you.

"Hey, (y/n), are you ok?"

"Hi, Patrick, yeah, I will be." You answer still stressed out and down about losing the Coffee Shop.

"I knew you just needed some time to think about it."

"I didn't take the deal, Patrick."

"I know, (y/n), but, I told Frank to go ahead with the foreclosure and to not fight with you."

You sigh feeling like your whole life has gone down the drain. At this point you wanted to scream at him and fight back but you didn't. You wanted to cry to but you fought back your tears.
"You know, Patrick, if he could...find the buyer who wouldn't destroy the building, and just use it for something possitive instead of tearing it down for a parking garage I would have been more happier than I am right now."

"(Y/n), it's just a building." Patrick says.

"Maybe to you it is but to me it's much more than that. I put my lifes work into that building. It means so much to me to see customers satisfied and happy. They also helped as well. The coffee shop is much more than a building, Patrick." You explain to him.

"I don't understand. My plan made perfect sense."

"Yeah...it did. On paper. Letting it all go is going to be harder than I thought, but maybe this is all for the best." You said trying so hard not to cry feeling some tears falling down your face. You try to change the subject and cleared your throat. "Becky called me earlier this morning she told me that you love me."

"I do, (y/n)." Patrick confesses.

"I know that you only think that you do. Just like you only thought that you were helping me with the coffee shop but I know that you don't actually love me for who I truly am like Chris does. But...this all made me realize something that I believe deep down. I've always known. That's why I was able to let you go before. This is just the first time I've been able to put it into words, okay? You love...who you wish I was."

"Wait who's Chris?" Patrick asks before you hang up on him.

Chris noticed you were crying and asked what's wrong. You tell him about Patrick and the foreclosure of the Coffee Shop and he holds you close to him telling you that he's sorry and that everything is going to be ok.

You were devastated. Heartbroken even. You couldn't believe that the Coffee Shop you worked so hard for is going to be gone for good. You hated Patrick and Becky for that with a burning passion. They never understood what that Coffee Shop meant to you and they probably never will.