Happy Second Meeting!!!

One Week Later

_____________

10:30 pm,Night

----------------------

Shivaay Singh Oberoi's expensive car stops at a little distance from Sawapnolok,Annika's present address.He gets down the car and Khanna comes to him.

S:  Is everything ready?

K:  Yes sir.

S:  And two watchmen?

K:  Our team members are looking to this.

S:  Good.Now follow me.

Shivaay enters inside Sawapnolok with Khanna through the open gate along with five other men.They bring a long ladder following the lead of Khanna and fix it on the wall.Shivaay climbs up two steps then looking back he says-

S:  Be ready and complete the rest of the task.

K:  Okay sir.

All those things happen with minimum audible sound,like happens in any sting operation.Shivaay starts climbing up and reaches the end of the ladder,upwards.A long window is seen covered in white,almost transparent curtain.He pushes aside it little then peeps through inside to take a look.No need to say that it's Annika's room!

A four poster bed is seen with blue straps spreading around.On its left a huge wall mirror is set covering almost whole wall.A wooden row is seen beneath it which is covered with white colour tapestry and various types of accessories are kept there.A tool is seen beneath it.A cupboard is placed on the right side and the opposite wall of mirror has different types of Annika's photos hanging on there.

Starting with a big one placed in the middle surrounded by many medium and small sized frames.In the photos she is seen riding horse,catching butterflies,swinging in a swing,reading books,with balloons etc.Every single photo is very beautiful and vibrant in colour,full of life.

Under those photos touching the wall there is a shelf which is full with books and on top of it has an aquarium.Different exotic fishes are swimming inside.The opposite end of the bed has two big book shelves with books and a reading table in between.Three different door chimes are seen hanging above one door which leads to a balcony.A part of the swing is seen and little flower plants are also kept there.Stony stair steps are also seen which is moving upwards,which finishes to the terrace.The balcony is in dark still the moon light is flooding that area and that's why everything is visible there.

From where Shivaay is watching everything has a sofa set and a glass-made table in the middle.A bamboo basket which is full with pink,white and yellow roses,is kept on it.Beside it is kept a laptop,a tab,a mobile with earphones.Some magazines and books are kept there along with pen and paper under the paper weight.Right at the opposite of the sofa,a TV set is placed on the wall and a music system is kept under it on a chest of drawers.A chandelier is hanging from the middle of the roof of the room.

Shivaay finishes watching the whole room then says-

S:  Have not come to watch the interior design of your room!Where are you?Prakat ho jao yaar!

Shivaay looks down from the ladder.Suddenly he hears the sound of faint foot steps and ducks to hide himself.Music gets heard this time which is loud and clear.

"San Sanana Na Na San Sanana Nan

Ja Ja Re Ja Re Ja Re,Ja Re Pawan..."