Charlie's mind

Charlie woke up alastor who just groaned from the pain. Charlie felt AWFUL. "ironic, I'm ace, yet here I am, wanting to have intercourse more than ever." Alastor chuckled. he ran his hand through his red hair. "don't worry about me Charlie, just go wake the children." alastor told her and she nodded. 

Before Charlie got out of bed she grabbed alastor face and gave him a kiss. Alastor melted into it and grabbed her and pinned Charlie down. "you can stay here with me instead if you would like~" alastor cooed. Charlie gave him a weird look. "who are you and what have you done with alastor?" Charlie joked. 

"my dear I am offended!" Alastor joked back and got off her. You want to go further, you know you do...Someone said. Charlie whipped her head around and looked for someone there. she had completely forgotten about the voice that was present. 

Just give into me, and i can make all of your dreams come true. All you have to do charlie, is say my name. 

"no no no no!" Charlie shouted and held her head and shook her head no, mind you alastor was there watching. "honey?" he asked and sat straight up. don't listen to him! only me! the voice warned. Charlie looked at alastor with a pleading look. "al help me!" she begged. FOOL! dont you dare tell him! he will only ruin you! the voice said, getting louder and louder, until it took over Charlie's head.  

"al theres a voice! i-AH!" Charlie shouted, the voice was now causing something in charlies head, something that was VERY painful. "charlie!" alastor cried out, and caught her as she fell. Charlie screamed again, and alastor grabbed his old phone called lucifer, who got there before alastor even hung up. 

"that was fast..." Alastor said to himself. "Lilith is with the kids, she'll take them to the hotel, so dont worry about them, now, when did this start?!" lucifer asked. "I have no idea! she just started screaming!" alastor explained. Lucifer grabbed his cane and put it to his daughters forehead. 

"intus autem!" lucifer commanded and his star appeared on Charlie's forehead. Alastor and lucifer where blinded by a light, and both shut there eyes to keep from damaging them. Alastor opened his eyes once the light was gone and he gasped. Lucifer opened his eyes and his mouth dropped. 

they where in Charlie's mind! "how is this possible..." Alastor asked. "well, what i did was cast a spell to take us into the problem part of Charlie's mind. I didn't expect it to work, ive done it once before, and it didn't work that time either. Now, lets go find it." Lucifer commanded/explained. 

The two started to walk around, and alastor saw some of Charlie's earliest memories. There was one of a tea party where the only two attendees where her parents. Alastor chuckled at that, and lucifer felt himself tearing up looking at the memories. He saw Charlie's first steps, Her first words, and her first curse word, which was actually a pretty bad one. None the less, he still missed the good times. 

Alastor saw this. "She was a good kid i bet." Alastor said. Lucifer nodded. "she really was, always seeking out the good in other people, her smile could bring out the sun." he informed. Alastor found his heart melting at the mention of his lover. 

as the two where walking they came across another section, it was labled tsul. "huh, wonder what that one is..." lucifer said and walked in. Alastor quickly realized it was lust spelled backwards and he gasped. those memories where Charlies intimate memeroies. 

"sir you dont want to go in there!" alastor pleaded. TO LATE. Lucifer was already inside. Alastor figured himself a dead man and ran off. He kept looking for the problem area when he heard a scream and rushed footsteps. Alastor looked behind him and saw a very terrified lucifer. 

"How much did you see?" Alastor asked while still looking. Lucifer shuddered, and looked his son in law up and down. "I just have a new found respect for you lets just say that..." Luicfer said and alastors eyes widend. "no." he said and lucifer gulped and he nodded grimly. 

Alastor grabbed him by the collar. "you mention what you saw to NO ONE. those moments are only for me and her do you understand?!" Alastor asked. Lucifer nodded. "that's not what I'm talking about alastor." lucifer said and alastor dropped him. "than what the hell are you talking about?!" he asked. Lucifer looked at him, down at his lower section and back up at him.

Alastor found himself getting more heated by the second. "please dont tell me you saw..." he asked and lucifer nodded. "oh my god...what happenes in here stays in here deal?" he said and lucifer agreed and they got back to looking, although now the tension was extremely awakard. 

They found another section, and it was labeled "Past and Present loves" The two looked at each other and went in. There was a section for Daniel, the two ignored it. There was a section for vaggie, alastor looked at it for a moment, but was brought back to reality when he heard lucifer call out his name. 

"theres a section on you too." lucifer said and opened the door. Lucifer stepped through, but alastor couldnt get in. "you look in there, im going to go check out daniels." Alastor informed and lucifer nodded and alastor ran off. 

Lucifer looked around his daughters memiores of alastor. One he saw pleased him a lot, when Charlie shut the door on his face. He laughed and went foward, he saw Alastor crying over vaggies body, a mistake lucifer would regret for the rest of his life.He kept walking and stumbled upon his first date and was shocked to find alastor and her singing! he watched the date play out,and found himself pleased with alastor. There was nobody who deserved her more, he understood that now. 

"lucifer! i found it! i know what the problem is, and your not going to like it!"