Chapter 7

POV Atalanta

We traveled across the tough terrain

We traveled across the tough terrain. I was next to Bofur and Bilbo. Both very chatty and kind to me which I admired them for.

We were about to hit the Rocky Mountain area also known as the Misty Mountains. A bad feeling hit me as I stared at the Mountains. Something was going to happen.

"So you have traveled a long time correct? I think you said you were one of the first to discover Middle-Earth." Bilbo asked, well more like stated as we all sat to eat. They needed a break and I was looking at the map they stored in Balin's bag.

I knew the trails and pathways well, yet I just wanted to keep myself busy. To keep myself from overthinking.

"I have, yes." I spoke looking up from the map to him.

"Have you been anywhere exciting?" He asked and I grin softly to him. Such curiosity.

"I'm as well very curious." Balin asked and I look to him and see most of the dwarves were listening. The younger ones mainly.

I look down and bite my lip before looking up and smile as I think of a place.

"Well when I was a young one, I came from a place called Skyrim. It's not in middle earth. This land is.....beautiful. It holds many races and many things. One being the ancient Dovah." I spoke making them all frown.

"What is a dovah? Am I saying that right?" Kili asked coming closer with an apple in hand.

I smiled at his peaked interest.

"Yes, Master Kili. The dovah, Khajiit which are a cat like people. Argonian's! A reptile like creature. With scales and sharp eyes. Those were the two races you had to watch out for! Steal your coin purse without you even knowing."

I spoke as my knee bounced up in excitement. I have not been able to tell anyone of these tails and it excited me.

"What of the Nightingale? Are they real of myth?" Balin asked and I grin.

"The secret order is very much real. They protect the thieves guild in Riften. One of the many towns within the giant land of Skyrim." I spoke with a smile making the older dwarf look at me wide curious eyes.

"Tell us more..." Thorin spoke softly to me and I honestly looked at him surprised. Surprised he would want to know more or even speak to me.

Yet before I could continue, I looked up and to the mountains to see a storm coming. Not a nice one either if I must say.

"I will tell you more later. We must keep moving." I spoke standing up strapping my things to me quickly. I did not want to get stuck in that. Especially in the mountains.