Back pain

The next two days you spent working hard, texting Eric at night and on your laptop working and filing motions that your boss should have been. When you bent over to move a box of papers your boss had sent to you on an upcoming case you had managed to tweak a muscle in your back. And almost like your hand had a mind of its own you found yourself picking up your phone and scheduling an appointment with V for a massage that evening and opting for the C package.

Why bother trying to hide it anymore. You were single and sexually open and there was no reason you shouldn't be able to please yourself the way you chose.

That evening you got home and remembering the rules from the last massage you were showered and waiting in the robe when he knocked.

Opening the door your eyes widen as he looked damn good tonight.

Smiling at him as you moved back. "Hello, how have you been?"

Smiling back at you his voice so deep when he answers. "I have been good? And you? The message said you had hurt your back at work?"

You nod and turn he follows you as you walk away. "Yes, I lifted a box that was too heavy." You sit on the bed as he unfolds his table and gets his work area ready.

"Well, I will take care of that. And any other areas you need to work on."

Smiling you chuckle. "Oh, I'm counting on that."

He beckons to the table and taking your robe off he smiles and nods at your nude body. Laying down on the table you feel him moving around and when you move your head to the right you see that he has removed his shirt and pants. Wearing just a pair of white boxer briefs you can see the thick outline of his cock and lick your lips.

His hands-on your shoulders his touch is gentle but firm as he kneads his way down and around your body. You are warm clay in his hands as he manipulates muscles and strokes and warms every inch of your back and legs.

When you feel his oiled fingers massaging one ass cheek and then the other you arch back moaning.

Feeling a finger dip between you open your legs wider and like a butterfly, he skims and then goes away, then skims again barely touching where you want him to most.

Just when you're about to beg him to pound you into the massage table he works on your legs before asking you to turn over. He works on your front with the same attention he did to the front. Paying close attention to your breasts and then moving down your legs.

Both hands move up and down your thighs spreading them slowly with each pass. You watch as he licks his lips and looks at you. Spreading your legs a little his eyes widen. You sit up and pulling on the waistband of his boxers your finger strokes inside lightly.

"Do you know I asked for the c package this time with you?"

His eyes are half-closed and dark as he nods slowly.

"Good because I don't want you finishing in your pants this time. So is my massage over now?"

V laughs. "There are other massages I know."