Chapter 40

You know I thought that after telling my mother to 'fuck off', the next time I'd see her would be in hell, our fighting would be forgotten about and she'd let me go. Both physically and metaphorically as I'm a legal adult next month. But no she had her driver push me into the car and take me back to her house, which I haven't eft since last night because my phone has also been taken!

Ridiculous!

And my protests and yells didn't work. The driver just glared at me the whole ride. Then when I tried bribing him with money, he said he wasn't interested and when I tried bribing him with sex, he also said he wasn't interested. Which I took great offence to!

Sure I would have never actually slept with him, let alone touched his crusty dick but he didn't know that. Billie says I'd do well as a porn-star, which now thinking about it I don't know is a compliment or not. But it should mean that a lonely ass man who kidnapped a teenage girl would be slightly interested in a sexual bribe.

But I can't even leave either because I have no idea where the fuck I am, and I've also been locked in the wine cellar. But at least I won't go thirsty down here. I may hate my mother, but she does have a really nice collection down here.

Who knows, might fuck around and drink myself to death down here. But before saying my goodbyes to everyone. I could never leave without writing a note to Billie and the O'Connell's and then my friends too. Especially Mav, I'm sure he'd really appreciate a note prior to my death.

"Come on El! Focus" I whispered to myself. Holy shit am I seriously out here talking to myself? It hasn't even been twenty-four hours and I'm already losing my mind.

Maybe it's been longer than twenty-four hours though. Maybe I've been down here so long I've already lost track of the days? Oh lord! I hope Billie hasn't moved on already.

I couldn't bare it if I made my grand escape, showed up at her home and found her cuddled up with a new bitch!

No that can't be. I need to get out now! I'm Billie's only bitch.

"Hey!" I screamed and started banging on the door with my fists.

"Someone get me out of here!" I banged more, this time louder "I swear to god Eloise if I don't get out of here and I die, I will haunt you!"

"HELP" pausing I looked around the room and my eyes landed on the chair in the room.

Well if no one is going to let me out, looks like imma have to break out "Oh my god if only Billie could see how much of a bad ass, I'm being right" I muttered and picked up the chair.

"Ok"

"One" I held the chair up in front of me.

"Two" I gripped it tightly and crouched down, ready to charge at the door.

"Three!" I took off, sprinting towards the door. Yelling out to myself.

Instead of the door popping right off its hinges like I imagined and saw in every movie known to man, it swung open and I ran straight into the wall. Colliding with the chair that collided with the wall.

"Ow" I wheezed in pain and slid onto the floor.

"Get up Eleanor, we have things to discuss" my mother told me before giving a look of disgust and walking off. Leaving me alone and in pain on the floor.

"I'm fine by the way! Thanks for asking!" I yelled out after her.

Getting up I slowly walked to the living room where she sat. Perched on her pretentious throne-like chair. God this woman thinks the world revolves around her and her money.