twenty-six

HAHA SORRY IMMA SORRY EXCUSE OF AN AUTHOR BUT I COULDN'T DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO MAKE THIS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I THINK ITS GOING TO BE THIS THEN AN EPILOGUE AND MAYBE I SEQUAL IDK COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUAL LOL BYE.

Chapter 26

"A god son?

Who is the father?

How old is he?

What is his name?

Are you pregnant right now?"

Xavier started rushing out questions, not even given me a chance to answer them.

"Yes, Leo, 5, Leo, and hey, are you calling me fat, young man?" Xavier and I were back to walking now. After our short break, we decided it would be better if we kept walking and rest when we get back.

"Oh come on Kaily, that's besides the point--wait, did you say that Leo is the father? And, his name is Leo?" Xavier says, playfully punching my side at the beginning of his statement.

"Yes, Leo is the father. He is my mate, after all," I say, kicking a rock that was lying in the grass, "and, we call my son LB, stands for Leo Bane-- and the fact that he reminds me of a little bean."

"Kaily, my brother treated you horribly, and you forgave him?"

"I haven't fully forgiven him, but I'm working on it-"

"Kaily! Xavier! You're back!" I was cut off from my sentence by Leo, who came running out the front door. I originally thought he was going to run to his brother first, but no, he came to me.

"Leo, you do realize your brother that has been missing for five years is standing rgiht next to me," I say, patting Leo's back awkwardly.

"Xavier! I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so sorry that I stopped looking for you! What happened to you? You look so thin? Are you hurt? Do I need to call the pack doctor? I"ll just go get him anyway," Leo started rumbling on, grabbing his brother and hugging him tightly.

"Leo, I missed you so much," Xavier mumbles, hugging his brother who he has not seen for 5 years.

"Kaily, thank you so much for finding him!" Leo said, now grabbing me.

I hug him back, my wolf loving the feeling of hugging her mate. Even though Leo rejected me and everything, I feel he has truly changed and I should give him a chance. He is my soul mate after all.

"Let's go inside, I'll make some food," I say, taking Xavier's hand and walking him into the house. I walk him upstairs and run a bath for him, leaving the rest for him to do. When I walk back downstairs I go directly to the kitchen and see Leo sitting there.

"Hey Leo," I say, pulling a chair out from the table and taking a seat.

"Thanks again, Kaily. You truly are a special gift from the goddess." Leo says, making me blush.

"Leo, can I ask you a question?" I ask cautiously, knowing how he could get angry easily. He nods his head, telling me to continue.

"On your birthday, when you realized we are mates, did you know it was me that morning when you punched and kicked me?" I say, flinching at the memories.

"Kaily, I promise you, if I knew how truly beautiful you are and if I actually got to know you, I wouldn't have done all that shit to you. like I said before, you truly are a gift from the goddess. I know I fucked up before, I let you go when my wolf and I needed you most. Honestly, I can say that was the worst mistake I ever made. You were beautiful before all of this, you just didn't choose to show it. Well you didn't really have a choice. I'm a sorry excuse of a mate, and a sorry excuse of an Alpha. That is why, I have decided that if you never forgive me, I am stepping down from my role as Alpha and making my Beta Alpha until Xavier is old enough to take on the role. I can't live without you and I can barely sleep knowing you may never truly forgive me. How am I suppose to rule a pack when I can barely get out of bed in the morning?" Leo finishes, and is by the end down in front of me on both knees, holding my hands in his own.

"Leo," I start to say, using one hand to wipe away the tears coming out of my eyes, "you have no idea how much this means to me, how much you mean to me. Of course I forgive you, you are my mate and how could I refuse to love someone who is down on their knees practically begging me to forgive them," I say through tears, laughing at the end.

"Kaily, we don't have to make this official yet. I just want to at least be able to call you mine. Of course there is Little Leo," Leo says, chuckling at the new nickname for LB.

"Little Leo," I mumble, "I like that." I smile and grab Leo's hand.

"Leo, we can make this work. I want to be with you, forever. I don't care about anybody else except for you and Little Leo," I pull him in for a hug and see Xavier and Leo standing in the doorway.

"Hey 'Little Leo'," Xavier starts to say, laughing at the nickname, "I'm going to be your uncle!" He says, teasing Little Leo.

"We are going to be a happy family one day, I just know it."

I couldn't decide on who should say that last sentence so I just... let it be.

I know I haven't updated in a really REALLY long time.

I'm so so so so so so so sorry!! But I'll make it up for you guys in the epilogue.

Bbbbyyyyeeee!

-hannah(: